Bonus: Goshai

Yall wanted it so here.
Also imma do a POV just cuz im bored and wanna try smth new

You were relaxing under the trees with Tendou, him feeding you food from his lunchbox since you forgot yours.

You wanted to try a different spot to sit today because the boys became too chaotic.
He was feeding you rice until something hits your heads.

A journal?!??!

The cover was black and there was a string tucked into it.
You opened to the front page, but there was no name or class. You decide to look through the book to find out who it belonged to.

Hmm a first year in class 4? Ooo they like Aido that's believable.

There was still no name so you flicked to the next page.
You see a name.

WHAT?!?! He had a crush?!?

You were confused by the name in the book.

Goshiki POV
It was the end of class and i was walking towards my tree.
Well its not 'MYY' tree ehehe thats weird why would i hog up a tree?!?
I hide my diary up there in the branches during classes because the kids in my class liked to poke around through other people's stuff.

Today i talked to aido for once and it felt like heaven.

Damn her voice. Angel. Well, angel who's obsessed with maccas.

Maybe i should ask her to maccas. Wait no thats dumb for a first date. What about movie then maccas?!? Thats too generic. Wait what about y/n and tendou?!? What did they do?!? They went to see a movie but they were still only friends and they're an otaku couple you can kind of see it coming. On a date im pretty sure Tendou took her to that fancy restaurant near the school but he's rich he can afford it.

WAIT WERE NOT EVEN DATING GOSHIKI IM SO STUPID AGH

I was so deep in thought and i was still heading to the tree until i noticed my senpais lying down underneath it. Y/n was holding something. I went to take a closer look and saw that she was holding my diary!! She was probably reading through it to find a name. I couldn't move. I just stood there watching her.

She turned the page and her eyes widened.

Dammit i wrote my name in one of the pages!!

She sits back up to try and handle the shock that I, Goshiki Tsutomu, Had a crush. And on Aido too. She seemed almost happy and she showed Tendou right away!!

No y/n bad idea. He'll tell everyone!!

Tendou hides a smirk but then starts laughing his head off. I storm over there and grab my book and run off, more furious then ever.

And now back to you ;)

You were shocked. You didn't have enough time to seize the book in your hands. Goshiki just grabbed it and stomped off.

Uh oh he's mad.

You see his fingers start to rip the book even though he was still walking. He was probably mad at you and Tendou.

Even though you thought it was best to leave him alone, you grab Tendous hand and ran after him. Tendou stumbled a few times since he wasn't ready to run but he picked up his pace after a few seconds. 
Goshiki was still walking away but you catch up to him.

'Goshiki its alright. We'll help you' you say grabbing his shoulder to calm him down.
'Tendou also promised to keep his mouth shut. Haven't you Tendou?' You put your hand around Tendou to hide the fact that you were pinching him from behind since you didn't want goshiki to see.