21. The finals (girls)

Its time. Time to beat Date tech for the boys. I need to win.

You get out of bed energetically and put on your number 3 jersey, shorts and jacket over the top, eat breakfast, and rush out the door.

'Woah Y/n! Slow down, you need to save all your energy for the match!!' Tendou yells at you from his house.

'Whatever hurry up and take me there im going to get lost.' You respond.

You two get on the bus to the gym where you're playing. As soon as you get off the bus the same girls that Tendous always talking to are standing near the bus stop.

'Tendou senpai, we need to go.' They said as soon as he got off the bus.

'I'll meet you in there ok y/n?' He says giving you a thumbs up and a questioning face.

'Oh um yeah sure.'

This is nothing. They are probably working on an assignment together. Wait no they can't Tendous in my class and they aren't. He probably does another club activity too that he's never told me about. Yes thats it. Thats the only explanation.

Gah! Y/n snap out of it!! You're winning for all the guys you cant get stuck up on controversial and trivial stuff like this!!

'Hey y/n! You alright? You had a troubled expression on your face back there.' Riko says as she slings her arm around your shoulder.

'Oh uh yeah! Lets go win for the team and the boys today!' You say.

'AND OUR BOYFRIENDS!' Aido says as she slings her arm around your other shoulder.

You laugh.

You hear other girls from the team laugh.

'Ahaha... single squad unite!' You heard Keiko, Your wing spiker, say playfully. You all laugh. It was almost time for the game.
You walk with Riko while the others are behind.

'Hey.. Riko... I think somethings wrong with Tendou.'
Her head perks up after hearing Tendous name.

'WHAAT?!? There's nothing happening.'

'Your a bad liar Riko. Tell me whats going on.'

'Listen everythings fine, i promise you get through the game okay?' She says.
'Okay. Promise to tell me afterwards?'

'Promise!!'

You walk into the gymnasium.

Woah its humongous.

You hear the first years awe in excitement but the second and third years just smiled.

'We've been here before so meh' Keiko says shrugging it off.

'ITS SO BIG!' You hear Aido say with starry eyes.

She's definitely like her boyfriend. I see why Goshiki likes her.

You see the other team walk through the doors. Date Tech.

I need to win for the boys.

'OI Y/N, RIKO, AIDO! UP HERE!!' You see Goshiki wave to you guys.

You wave back.