28. Chaos

This chapter was based off all the memes i saw of the chaotic group of four so enjoy!

Once the game had ended, you went to go talk with Hinata about the matches. He unfortunately couldn't come to your matches since his were on but you didn't mind.

It turns out that Hinata knew Bokutos older brother, kōtarō, from a training camp.

I can see what that girl meant by him having a good personality. But hes a bit over the top. God bless anyone who around when him and that boy from Nekoma are together.

And with those words, Kuroo and Bokuto were united.

'KUBRO!'
'BOKUBRO!' They say gripping their hands together.
You introduced yourself to Kuroo and he did the same.
'Your from the team that kicked Aidos ass-!'
Bokuto kicked him in the shin.
'Do not say those things about my imouto san.' He says calmly.
They began fighting until you felt two cold hands against your neck and then breath on your cheek.
'And who are these two men y/n?' He says.
You roll you eyes and take his hands of your neck.
'Bokuto, Kuroo, this is Tendou. Tendou this is Bokuto and Kuroo.'
'Woah your hairs like mine but black and white!' Tendou says amused by Bokuto.
'And your hairs so cool too!!' Tendou points at Kuroo.
'This is my bed hair. I like this guy already.' Kuroo says with a smirk. They talked for a while about many things. How Tendou came to cheer his girlfriend on and Bokuto, because of Nationals and his sister.
'Your going against Nekoma next?! Aha its so sad your getting sent home early!' Kuroo says teasing you.
'No I'm going to win and get scouted!' you say.
'Im serious Y/N. No one can get past Himari.' He says.
'Whos Himari?'
'Their Libero. She'll pick up every single ball. And their wing spiker too. Akari.' He says.
'Im not going to underestimate them. But you cant underestimate us either!' You say smiling at the boys.

'My my y/ns getting too cocky for her own good!'
'ACK-!' You turn around to see the chocolate haired setter looking down at his nails.
'You cant say much. Your the cockiest bastard i know!'
'Whatever! And who are these two little boys?' He says pointing at Kuroo and Bokuto.
'They're the same age as you. Their names are Bokuto and Kuroo.'
'Yoroshiku!!' Kuroo And Bokuto say loudly.
'ACk- Their so loud!' Oikawa says.
'They're*' Tendou says.
'THIS IS A VERBAL CONVERSATION HOW ARE YOU CORRECTING ME-!'
The conversations got even more chaotic.
One thing led to another and soon...

'I CAN CARTWHEEL TO THE DOOR FASTER THAN YOU! WINNER GETS TO PICK A LOSER AS THEIR SERVANT!' Oikawa says.
'BET!!' Bokuto says.
'You can try!!!' Yells Kuroo.
'Ill beat you all!!' Tendou says.
And soon enough they were cartwheeling down the hall. Kuroo and Oikawa ran into each other and start accusing each other of who bumped into who.
Bokuto and Tendou picked up their pace after seeing the two losers and Bokuto won.

Kuroo and Oikawa started complaining but Bokuto was too busy celebrating. He had to pick his servant.
'Mmmm i choose Oikawa! The cockiest one here!! Hahaha!!' He laughs at him.
Oikawa pouts.
'I can eat the most noodles then!!!' Tendou says. And they all run off to the nearest ramen shop.

They all ordered regular ramen and then instantly started slurping it down.

Kuroo gave up after the 5th bowl. He then grabbed his soup spoon, added a bit of noodle and noodle soup to it, and flicked it at Oikawa. He turned around, disgusted. His hair was covered in noodle soup. He attempted to flick it at Kuroo but Kuroo ducked in time and it hit Tendou. Tendou turned around slowly, his mouth gaping. The hot soup was melting his hair gel and his hair was falling down.

Soon enough, customers were hiding under tables to avoid being hit by noodle soup. The boys were throwing it at each other. Bokuto and Tendous hair gel melted away due to the hot soup. There were noodles everywhere. You stood there, unable to move and your mouth wide open from watching the boys fight.

It was only after about 10 minutes after that they were ordered to leave the store. You apologised and Tendou payed more than needed.

Wait Tendou this is too much. They could buy a new shop with this!!

The chefs looked down at the amount that Tendou gave them and smiled. Although they still weren't allowed to go to that restaurant again.

They all started to walk away and chatting.

It was around 8 o clock when they started exchanging phone numbers and then headed home.
You wave them all off and walk back to the inn.

When you get back, your team crowded around the television and was watching nekomas highlights.

'Its their libero and wingspiker thats the problem right?' You say sitting down.
'Yeah they are. You might need to play the whole match.' Riko says intently watching the tv.
'Of course!' You say happily.

I can finally show my 100%

Ayy I finished this chapter. Not as good as I thought it would be but whatever.

R u bored and wanna read some bnha chatfics? You should read oh no sister by Skigeo its really funny.

Thank you all for reading!!!

Ok but can we talk about their pretty hands

Terimilkjj art hits different