6. The Movie~

6.
It was Sunday and you were waiting outside your house for Tendou. You were wearing stylish denim pants and a red tank top. You had a comfortable jacket tied around your waist too.

It wasn't long before Tendou showed up. He was wearing a long-sleeve black shirt that was so tight you could see his abs through it and ripped jeans. He also had his hair down, which looked much better than when it was up.
You look at his abs intently. You don't know why but you just did.
'what are you looking at perv?' he says.
You blush.
'I-I'm not a perv.' You reply.
He ignores the comment.
'You look nice with your hair down; it suits you more.' You said to him.
'You think so? Maybe I might wear it like this to school one day.' He replied
While you were drooling over the thought of Tendou wearing his hair down to school, until he grabs your wrist.
'Quick we'll miss the train.' He runs towards the train station. You get on just in time and sit down. Its an hour trip to the cinemas so there was a lot of time to kill.
After a few minutes, You felt something on your shoulder. It was Tendou. He was fast asleep, and he fell onto you. You blush at the sight of him. He looked adorable but you were also too scared to move because he might wake up. You sit there in complete silence for a while, but then u fall asleep too. Your head on top of his.

<~| 45 minute t i m e s k i p|~>

Tendou wakes you up when you get to the stop. You both exit the train and walked to the cinemas.
There's a lot of shops here too I might be able to buy something for Tendou later.

When you enter the cinema, the ads were on and you two sit down at the back together. Halfway through the movie you felt drowsy and you needed to sleep. You closed your eyes thinking you could just listen to the audio. Soon enough, you fell asleep and landed on Tendous shoulder. He was startled for a second, but then he saw you sleeping so soundly so he let you be. He rested his head on top of yours as he silently watched the movie by himself and admired you. He was stroking your hair when you woke up, and your response was to continue watching the movie because you didn't mind the attention. 10 minutes after you woke up, he looks down at you and notices you're watching the movie intently.
'I knew you loved me,' he whispered in your ear.
'You k-knew I was awake?' you replied.
'I just saw you.' He said.
'alright I'll get off of you then.' You said, attempting to try and take your head off of his shoulder but you couldn't. his hand was gently holding u down.
'it's alright, I enjoy it anyways,' he softly places his head on top of yours.
Your chest felt like is was set on fire, but his hair was so soft, it soothed you.
You watch the rest of the movie peacefully with your head on his shoulder.

Sksjsksks I'm sorry this chapter was a but of a diss appointment but hey! Theres a bit of tea in the next chapter!! The next chapter stars the one and only:

Trashykawa!!!
Yes the annoying yet beautiful piece of trash is in the story sorry to those who wanted pure Tendou!

Trashykawa!!!Yes the annoying yet beautiful piece of trash is in the story sorry to those who wanted pure Tendou!

Rare photo of Atsushi Nakajima from bungou stray dogs

A tendou icon i made!! Feel free to use it i dont really care

Welp bye!