34. Prom (Final chapter)

Hey guys.

It does say final chapter but there are maybe 2 or 3 epilogues I'm planning on writing so don't fret for now. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. The day after we come back from nationals and its already prom.

You think as your mum ties up your dress. Your parents came to visit after your win at nationals. Your mum helped with your makeup, hair, and dress since you weren't a pro at those things.

'Ahh, My little girl.' She says stroking your hair.

'I can't believe you just won nationals AND you've got a RICH boyfriend too.'

'Ugh, mum he's not just rich he's nice too. I didn't know he was rich until later.'

She smiles. 'Ok honey. Oh, and I got you this.'

She reaches into her bag and you felt a small gold chain around your neck.

'I wore this to my prom. I didn't go with your dad but this is one of my favourite necklaces. Take care of it. '

You smile and hug your mum.

The doorbell rang and your dad answered it. It was Tendou. He had his hair down and he was in a suit, holding a small bouquet of flowers to hand over to you.

'And you must be Tendou. I can see you are a very decent man.'

You snort and both your dad and tendou look at you.

'Woah. You look amazing.' Tendou said looking at you.

'But you're pretty without makeup as well' he says grabbing your wrist.

He looks at your dad

'Nice to meet you, sir. '

'Would you like to come in and eat?'

'No that's alright. We made reservations at a restaurant with some friends so we'll need to hurry. Come on y/n!' He says tugging at your wrist.

'Wait! A photo!' Your mum says grabbing her phone out. She quickly snaps a photo of you and tendou and then signals you off. You hurry off towards the uber (btw ubers like a taxi I didn't know if ubers like an Australian thing or not) parked near your house and get on your way to the restaurant. The restaurant was nice and cozy, You and Tendou sat on one side while Riko and Semi sat on the other. You were all wary of your clothes and hoped not to spill any on them. As soon as your food cane, you all started gulping it down so you wouldn't be late for the prom. Tendou paid and then you all left and walked there since it was close to the hall.

As you entered, colorful lights were stringed everywhere, a table set aside for drinks and snacks, a stage with the curtains drawn, and of course the other men and women in amazing attires dancing around the room.

'Y/n, Riko, Tendou, Semi!' Aki runs to you in heels. She was holding a girl's hand and she was smiling.

The girl was tall, dark-skinned, black hair, and pretty.

'This is Aahna, my girlfriend!' She says happily.

'Hii!!' Aahna waves to you.

You smile and wave back. So do the others.

You grab Tendous wrist and head to the dance floor.

You twirl around and dance like crazy with Riko and Aki. The boys were off spinning around like crazy and Tendou and Yamagata were drinking the punch straight from the bowl.

Those two are crazy

'Hey, guys!' Kanao and Keiko wave at you.

'Ack! Why are you two here you'll get yelled at if the teachers see you two!'