Epilogue 2.

Hey guys! Before u start reading i was wondering if u could follow a glitter account i just started up.

My account is naki.ori.

Im just starting so thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Woah Y/n turn around' Riko says as you do a little spin for her in your white dress with flowers on the hem.

The dress was light and comfortable.

'I'm so scared!' You say trembling in fear.

I might mess up my vows or trip over.

'There's no need to be. Take my wedding for example...' Riko says styling your hair.

'How could i forget? You tripped and landed face first into your wedding cake. It was hilarious!' You say giving a snort. Riko tugged on your hair and you winced in pain.

'Goshiki forgot to say 'i do' he just phased out' Aido says.
'Ahem can i just remind you that Yamagata decided to drink grape juice before the wedding and accidentally spilt it on himself so when i went down the aisle i saw yamagata with a red purple stain on his shirt. And he tried to hide it from me. Yare yare daze.'

You laugh at the memory.

'Wait how does this help me now its worse!'
'It was meant to cheer you up!'
Riko says as the door opened.

Your dad stood on the step.
'Ready to go?' He said holding out his hand. You smile and grab onto it.

The girls wished you good luck as they ran to they're seats in the audience.

'Dont forget to breathe'

Gee thanks dad i was going to drop dead in the middle of my vows if you didn't say that.

You walked down the hall towards Tendou. His hair was brushed neatly to the side, and he wore a black suit with a small rose tucked into his pocket. You step up on the stage as you wait for the priest.

*time skip since ive never been to a legit wedding*

'I believe you've prepared your own vows' the priest says, taking a step back.

'Yes. I'll go first.' Tendou said.

'Y/n, where do I even begin? You are an amazing, smart and athletic person, not to mention a strong and independent women. Back in high school, no one would even come near me until you came, and you won over everyones trust. I was able to live my life freely then and not live by the rules of my ex. That's when i noticed that i wanted to keep you by my side until i die, that i wanted to wake up beside you, eat with you, binge watch anime with you. You always kept your promises and delivered at all costs. I am so lucky to have a girl as amazing as you. The fact that I'm here, marrying one of Japan's best volleyball players is amazing itself' He said happily.