4. Next door neighbours

Omg hi!! I was about to give up on the story but i got a few votes that picked me off my feet!! Thank you for your support!!
—————————————————————

It was the end of all your classes for your first day, so you decide to pack everything up and head straight home. You leave the campus quickly hoping to not see Himura again. You see Tendou in front of you.
'TENDOU!' you screamed.
'Following me, now are you?' He responded.
'Ha you wish,' you said back.
'Is this your way home?' he asks.
'Yeah it is.'
'What If we live near each other too? That would be hilarious. Oh, lets say the name of the street we live on to see'
'ok bet.'
'3'
'2'
'...1'
'AIKO!'
'AIKO!'
You both say at the same time.
'no wayyyyy' he said.
'street number' I say.
'ok bet' he says copying me.
'3'
'2'
'1'
'153!' You say.
'157!' Tendou says at the same time
'This is a fluke' You thought.
'it isn't I swear' he said.
You two walk home together and talk about anime. His smile never ceases to excite you. He makes you feel so happy. Wait am I catching feelings? No this can't be happening. He seems nice, and he's cute and funny but I can't lose someone this precious you thought. When you finally make it home, he waves you off as you enter. You live alone which is kind of boring but it's better than living your family and annoying brother.

Sorry this chapter was short i didn't know what to write. I also didn't know any japanese street names or i made smthg up on the spot sorry!