32. Finals (1)

You quickly hop out of bed. It was 5:30 in the morning. It was weird waking up and not going for a walk with the Karasuno first years in the morning but they already left to go back toKarasuno high.

Most of your teammates were already up, changing, and getting ready for the match. You sleepily get out of the futon and make your way towards the shower. You turn it on and get inside. After a quick wash, you slide on your jersey, pants, and jacket and head downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was excited about the finals. The dining room was abuzz and many happy expressions on everyone's faces.

No one thought Shiratorizawa was going to win. Even though the girls were among the top 5 at nationals, they were never one of the teams that people would bet on winning the final. Ichinakami was very strong. You quickly eat and walk to the bus, the strong wind blowing your hair out of the way. You then hop inside the bus with Riko and sit and talk for a while. 

As you exited the bus, the crowd caved in on Shiratorizawa. The crowd was huge. A pale silvery banner was hung over the top of the arena which welcomed guests, and a massive crowd that the finals had attracted. You gulp and look around and you see everyone stare at you.

'That's y/n f/n and Riko Hayami. And that's Aki Nozeki from that cool spike toss with Riko. They still don't stand a chance against Ichinakami but they're pretty strong.'
You snarl at the end of the comment even though you couldn't say much because you pretty much thought the same thing. You enter inside the stadium to see it packed to the brim. The Shiratorizawa boys were at the back, talking to other boys and a few girls. you took a closer look and squinted your eyes to see who they were.

Wait, thats Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukki, Yamaguchi, Suga, the libero that's Aido's friend, was it Niya? There's also Daichi, Yachi, and Kiyoko!!

You wave and signal for them to meet you down near the entrance.

'I thought you guys left!!' You say.
'Yeah.. we were almost back at school but then we noticed that the bus was really quiet, too quiet and thAT KAGEYAMA AND HINATA DECIDED TO RUN AWAY TO WATCH YOU GUYS PLAY!!' Suga says raising his voice halfway through the speech.
'Wait wait wait... how do you leave someone in Tokyo?! Two people!!'
'That.. was probably me... I was in charge of them...' Yamaguchi says.
'Yamaguchi san, don't waste your time on idiots like them.' Tsukishima says with a sigh. You scoff. 

Cute. Yamatsukki? no Tsukkiyama because Tsukki's definitely a top- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!?

'Well, the match is about to start. Thanks for sticking around!!' You say waving and running off. They wave back.
The team's start-up lines were about to be announced.

*time skip*
You get ready in your position, ready to block, your team was serving first. Keiko jump serves the ball. Ichinakamis libero picked it up without a fight and sent it to their setter. You kept your eyes open for any glances or slight movements of her hands.

Why is there only one spiker running towards the net?

You rush over to her. You jump as she does. But the ball never came. A smashing sound was heard on the other side of the court.

'And she strikes again! Onami Hashiro, the invisible wing spiker!'

Hey guys this was a short chapter but I wanna leave it on a cliffhanger so :/ sorry.

QSBHDVUHFBUH Y/N WAS MEANT TO SAY NOYA BUT SINCE SHE WAS GUESSING HIS NAME I'M JUST GONNA LET IT ROLL AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE SAID THE WRONG NAME.