26. The Match

you take off your jacket and throw it onto the ground, your eyes filled with determination and ready to win this battle.

if their trouble is with their ace, I can fix that.

you walk onto the court behind Riko and awe at the court. 

damn its huge!

'GOOO IMOUTO-SAN!!' you hear a black and white-haired boy call from the stands. he was standing next to Tendou.

you wave to Tendou and he waves back. you go to your position and start to get ready for the game.

you were already lined up with their setter in the front row.

ok, game on bitch!

you say mentally.

The whistle blows signifying the start of the game.

*38 points in*

score

Shiratorizawa: Fukurodani

19:19

'and it seems here that Shiratorizawas middle blocker, f/n l/n, hasn't got her head in the game yet.'

'her matches from the final show that she is some kind of monster. when she warms up, Fukurodani might be done for'

ahh shit! Why can't I play properly? I'm reading their setter wrong and the commentators are catching me off guard with their comments. I'm getting the next one!

You slap your face and scream. the stands go silent for a while as you head back to your spot. the cheers eventually start up again and you wait in front of the net. 

Inami serves right in the center of the other team's court. The ball goes straight to their setter.

kanao's on this side so she won't go to the other wing spiker for a spike. she'll believe in bokuto! 

You run over to the side with Bokuto. The ball flies to her.

yes! I was right! 

You time your jump with hers. she glances to the side.

That's a fake!

You keep your hands in place, not flinching because of her glance. she hits it straight into your hands and you direct down to Fukurodani's side of the court. 

You slumped.

'And there it is! Y/n's killer intuition strikes again! Once she gets into the game, there's no stopping her.' 

You slowly stand upright as you look at the other team, Bokuto staring at you with an unpleasant face and their libero still on the ground from trying to receive the ball.

you nastily smirk at them too. You bring your hand up to your face and then clench it into a fist.

'Shiratorizawa will win nationals. They have me after all.'

you walk away.

'Bokuto, you know she's right.'

'I'm not giving up just yet. and anyway, we've been around for two years we have next year to make it up. It doesn't matter who we're fighting as long as we're always playing our hardest and believe. I believe in you! If we can't get it this time I'll ask my Brother, Akaashi-san, Konoha-san, And Komi-san!' 

She's a very good leader.

a series of Ooo's came from the other side.