A monster..?

Hey guys this is my first story ever!!! Im sorry of its messy but i hope you enjoy my first Fan Fiction!!
—————————————————————
The first day of high school approached. Your new High schools' uniforms were stiff and were hard to move in.
Well Shiratorizawa is a prestigious school after all, You had thought to yourself. You made it to school 5 minutes before class. You entered and saw your best friend from junior high sitting on the wooden table, her feet kicking in the air. 'YOOO y/n' she screamed excitedly when she saw you
'YOOOO SAKURA!' You screamed back in response. You rushed over to her and grabbed a seat.
'What's up bro?' She asked. Sakura was a very chill and easy-going person. She never worried about anything and was the crazy one. She was really pretty, and she seemed to be popular among the people at Shiratorizawa.

The class fell silent as a red-haired boy entered the room. People looked on at him with fear in their eyes, slowly backing away from his desk.
The boy's hair was spiked up in a cute way and he had blazing red eyes. You thought to yourself 'he doesn't seem bad; he seems really nice'
'Omg he's the monster kid, right?'
'He seems scary'
'Ahaha he has no friends apart from the volleyball team it's kind of sad'
'I heard his girlfriend finally dumped him for a college guy. About time whose standards are that low?'
All the students started whispering about him.
His eyes filled with loneliness and desperation, he sat down and started reading your favourite manga.
You approached him.
'Y/n what are you doing'
You ignored Sakura and continued to approach him.
'Is that (f/m)?' You said. You looked straight into his eyes. They were bloodshot red, but they twinkled.
'Yea it is. It's my favourite manga'
'No way mine too' you had said.
'Really? Now i have someone to talk to anime about that's fun.' He gave a half smile. Your heart skipped a beat. He looked so cute.

'Ok guys,' the teacher entered through the door. 'Go to your seats class is starting.'

You didn't pay attention in the lesson. All you thought of was why Tendou was called a monster and why he was bullied. Was no one strong enough to try and talk to him?

You stared at him, as he writes down his notes in his book. He had his tongue sticking out slightly and he seemed to work really hard. He was cute and even looking at him made you blush.
He tilted his head up from his paper and turned to you. He had caught you staring at him. He smiled and went back to writing. What just happened? You blushed at the thought