25. Trouble

You wake up first. it was 4 am and your phone was ringing. you checked to see who it was and it was Hinata. you picked up the call.

'Hey, y/n! Would you like to go for a walk?'

'Seeing that you woke me up and I can't get back to sleep, fine. be there in 10'

'Ok! Sorry!' he says and you end the call.

you sleepily get out of the futon and step over all your teammates in an attempt to get to the bathroom. you have a quick shower and sleepily put on your number 3 jersey shirt and the Shiratorizawa volleyball jacket over the top. 

you head out the door and see Hinata and the Green haired pinch server.

'Y/n!' Hinata says jumping in the air.

'hey, Hinata!' you turn to the green-haired boy. 'Hi! I don't think we've met! I'm Y/n F/n From Shiratorizawa's girl volleyball team!'

'Uhhh I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi the pinch server for Karasuno!' He bows to you.

'Yes I know, I watched you all beat my boyfriend's ass.'

'He did give us a hard time though!' Hinata says.

'Is Ushijima your boyfriend?' Yamaguchi asks.

'PFFT!' you say.

'Nah he's one of the single guys. Tendou.'

'GUESS MONSTER?!' He asks.

'yup!' you say.

'he seemed pretty mean..'

'Well, no he's only like that in games, at the training camp he was nice!' Hinata says

'Also speaking of training camps.. I never had time to scold you didn't I?' you say. you were about to give Hinata a scold.

'uh oh....' he says.

'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT I PROMISED SUGA I WOULD ONLY TAKE CARE OF TSUKISHIMA AND THEN I HAD TO TAKE CARE  OF BOTH OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE ONLY A BALL BOY! SUGA WAS SUPER WORRIED ABOUT YOU HE HAD A FEELING YOU WOULD GO TO SHIRATORIZAWA THANK GOD HE CALLED ME OTHERWISE HE WOULD'VE BEEN SO SCARED!'

'IM SORRY!' He says bowing.

'Im still grateful though! You helped me train after practice too and walked me home!'

'Yeah because it was getting dark and I didn't want to leave a first-year alone!'

'Let's get walking now!' Yamaguchi says.

you all take off and stop by the arena, look around for a while, but then go on your way again.

Hinata starts speaking. 'umm y/n, Yamaguchi wants to ask someone out but he doesn't know how to..'

'HINATA!' He says.

'Hmm is this certain someone Tsukishima that salty boy?'

he blushes in response.

'Got it. But I'm also guessing Hinatas going to take advantage of the advice I give Yamaguchi so he can use it on Kageyama.'

'Wait... Hinata likes Kageyama?'

Hinata blushes harder than Yamaguchi did.

'Y-yes..'

you tell them that asking advice from people would be different to what The person you're asking out, thinks.

'Like for example, Tendou asked me out Just by asking, there were no weird shenanigans. And of course, for the date, it needs to suit your partner. When we were trying to get Goshiki and Aido together, we left them alone in the food court and they eventually went shopping. With Keiko and Yamagata, Keiko loves arcades so we set them up and then went to a park to eat takeaway food.'