7. Shopping~

Heys guys!!
Just asking for a small favour to click the vote button if you read because it helps me get motivated to continue writing the story!! Thank you for reading enjoy 😊
——————————————————

7.
After the movie ended, you asked Tendou if he wanted to go eat something and then go for some shopping. He said yes and you went to go grab some ramen with him. When it arrived, he attempted to slurp it up, but he screamed out 'too hot' and then spat it out.
'Tendou that's gross' you said but you were both too busy laughing.
Meanwhile you were trying to slurp up the ramen but the remaining drops of soup on the noodle kept flicking everywhere.
'Stop! Your getting ramen soup all over me!!' he was laughing while covering his body with his hands. After that, you went shopping. You went to a few different shops but didn't buy anything. You saw something that would be perfect for you and Tendou, but you didn't want to buy it in front of him.
'uuhh-uhm im going to go the toilet. You can shop around and I'll text you when im out.'
'Ok' he said and walked off. You started walking off in the opposite direction but when he was out of sight, you stepped into the shop. You buy the item and step out but you step into a person. It was ushijima.
'Ushijima?'
'y/n, what are you doing here?' he asked.
'Uhh I was shopping with Tendou and I told him I was going to the bathroom so I could buy him this.'
You show him the item.
'That's nice, he's sure to like it.' You placed the item in the pocket of your jeans.
'what are you doing here Ushijima-san?'
'I was looking for a friend.' He replied.
'there he is right now.'
A familiar figure approached you. A brown haired boy with his signature smirk and one hand in his pocket.

Its been a while since you've last seen him in person but you have seen him on tv.
'OIKAWA?!?' you scream.
'Y-Y-Y/N.' he stops in his track, as you look him dead straight in the eyes, takes a few steps in the other direction, and almost sprints in full speed.
'NO, YOUR COMING BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!' you scream and grab his shirt and pull him back to where you and Ushijima were standing.
Ushijima looked on with a concerned face. 'so what's your relationship with him?' Ushijima asked.
'We were grade school best friends but then he got too cocky with his volleyball and he had his glow up and became an annoying prick!' you said.
'Well you got a lot of guys who liked you too' He replied.
'did not'
'did so'
'did not'
'Did so'
'did so'
'did not'
'HAHAH' You said pointing a finger at him. He sticks his tongue out at you.
'you two act like children' Ushijima said.
While you were chatting, You notice that You forgot to text Tendou so you pull out your phone to text Him.
To: Miracle boy
Y/n: hey we're at that weird retro shop
Miracle boy: we're?
Y/n: Yea, Ushijima and Oikawa is here
Miracle boy: omw!!!
In about 5 minutes, Tendou joined you, Oikawa, and Ushijima.
'WAKATOSHI-KUN!' Tendou screamed.
'Yes, Hello Tendou' Ushijima replied monotonously.

You smile for a second seeing Tendo's
Smile and then turn back around to face oikawa.
'Is Hajime here?' You ask Oikawa.
'No, he said he didn't want to go out with me.' Oikawa frowned.
You tried to hide your laughter, but you ended up giving up a snort.
'Hey, y/n! it's not funny' he replied.
Oikawa asked what you and Tendou were doing at the shopping centre together. 'Awww you got a boyfriend? That's cute' he teased. Tendou explained that you went to watch an anime movie together since your both fans of anime.
'But there was more to it-' he was looking down at me smirking before you elbowed him in the hip.
'Oo spill the tea sis' Oikawa said.
Tendou whispered something into Oikawas ear which made him pull out his phone almost instantly.
'ok what is it?' Oikawa said. They were exchanging instagrams.
Soon Ushijima said something.
'Y/n, you going to give it?' he said.
'Yea yea once you two leave' you replied.
'Don't let me go he's gonna beg me to go to Shiratorizawa!!' Oikawa said as he was getting pulled away by Ushijima.
'It'll be better that way.' You said and gave him a wink as Oikawa tried to grab onto anything he could to get away from the giant.
Tendou looked at you confused.
'what are you going to give me?' he asked with his signature smirk on his face.
'hold out your wrist.' You said.
He was confused but he did as you said.
You pulled out two bracelets out of your pocket, one red and one purple. They both had a volleyball charm wrapped into it. You wrap the Red Bracelet, the charm facing upwards, around his skinny wrist, and you could feel his eyes on you.

Why are his wrists so skinny does he not eat?
'Can I put yours on you?' he asks, still staring at you.
'SSsssss-Sure!' you say and hand him your bracelet. As he places it on your hand, you look him, his cute tongue sticking out ever so slightly and his hair down, covering his eyes.
'Done!' he said. 'But um, I bought you something too.'
He pulls out two rings, one purple and one red.
'I knew purple was your favourite colour but maybe we can swap them so it goes with the bracelet?'
You nod.
'thanks, I love this bracelet.' He says.
And I think I love you, Tendou.
'you think? cause your definitely in love with me.'
'GOD DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!?!'
'Yyyup!' he says.
'How embarrassing.' Your cheeks went fully red.
'I think I love you too, y/n' he says, leaning closer to you like he was about to kiss you.
You blush And look away, and you see the time.
'Let's go home.' You say.
On the way home you two talked about the movie and the fun day you had.
When you entered your house, you threw the phone on your bed and plopped down on it.
You were sitting on your bed for 10 minutes daydreaming until there was a ping from your phone.

Gu4ss m0nst4r has tagged you in a post.
There was a selfie of you two. You were sleeping on his shoulder.
The caption read:

y/n fell asleep during the movie. If you see this your welcome ;). Also love the friendship bracelet hope u like the ring!!!'
the next slide was of a photo you too took together of your fingers and wrists showing of the ring and bracelet.

You see a comment underneath it.

PrettyboyOikawa: Thank you for giving me your Instagram this was GOLDEN!

You wrote a comment:
Miracleboysgirlfriend: TENDOUUUUUU!!!!
Miracleboysgirlfriend: WAIT WHO CHANGED MY NAME
Gu4ss m0nst4r: ;) changed it while you were sleeping

'TENDOUUUU!!!!' You scream into your pillow. why did you have to be so god damn attractive!?