27. Kagehina~

The next two matches went by easily. You sat out of them and let Kanao play, just to get her into the habit of playing a few matches in a row.

She'll have to train someone after I leave.

You suddenly remembered that Karasuno had a game and grabbed Riko's hand then ran towards the stadium.

You stand in front of the stands and see the boys in bright orange jerseys and their opponents wearing black and white

Holy shit Thats inarizaki

'Isn't that team really strong?' You ask Riko.

'Yeah they beat the boys in semi finals last year. How unlucky Karasunos going home so quickly.' Riko says with a sad tone

Don't underestimate Karasuno, Riko

'HINATA!! KAGEYAMA!! YAMAGUCHI!! SUGAWARA!! GANBATTE!!' You scream from the stands. They look at you surprised. You see smiles from their faces, even from where you were standing.

Suga waves at you and signals you to move down to the back of the arena. You give a slight nod, even though he probably wouldn't of seen it from where you were standing. You grab Rikos hand and rush down to the back.

*time skip*

THEY DID IT!!

You think as you hug hinata and kageyama. They blush and hug you back. You whisper something into Hinatas ear and he turns crimson. You walk away.

'Psst! Yamaguchi!! Suga-san!!' They turn around to look at you.

'I think Hinatas going to ask Kageyama out now!' You say looking at them.
'Pretend were in deep conversation!' Yamaguchi and you all begin to lip sync.

It had been about 5 minutes and Hinata still hadn't popped the question yet.

The captain of Karasuno walks up to you all, confused by why your mouths were moving but there was no sound.

'Shhh Daichi san you'll ruin it' suga says grabbing Daichis arm and pulling him into the circle.
Riko joins the circle too.

'So um Kageyama-'
'Uhhh Hinata I-'
They both say at the same time.
'Its alright Kageyama, you can go first.'

'Umm please disregard this because i would like to stay friends if this doesn't work out but maybe we could umm go on a date??! Im so sorry if this weirds you out I didn't mean to i just think I really like you and i was willing to ri-'

Kageyama was cut off by one of Hinatas big baby smile.
'Of course! I was just about to ask you!' He says jumping. They hug. It was so adorable.

Daichis mouth was gaping, since he didn't know why you were all in a small circle pretending to talk but now he understands.

'Seems that the killer first duo are very close!!' The commentators say. You snort as the two became flustered by the comment, knowing that it was not at all platonic. You scoff at the comment and Kagehinas reaction

I'll let karasuno be for now

You say as you tug Rikos hand away

This chapter isn't edited like the rest of my chapters :/