5. Coffee with a friend

Credits to the artist Terimilkjj ❤️✨ literally tho shes such a queen check out her Twitter

You and Tendou have been getting close ever since you came to school 2 weeks ago. You joined the girls' volleyball team and its fun since you have made new friends and you sometimes hang out with the boys' volleyball team too. The girls' volleyball team also sit with the boys' volleyball now. You and Sakura don't talk anymore since she is against being friends with Tendou and Himura is still trying to spite you. Your friends gave you some witty comebacks to use on her too. Your life was going perfectly.

You and Tendou were walking home and then he stopped for a second.
'Wanna go grab a coffee?' he said
You accepted and you went to Starbucks. You ordered a caramel coffee Frappuccino and he ordered some spicy drink. 'wow feisty just like you' you said.
'is that flirting I hear y/n?' he says and looks at you.
You didn't know how to respond until you said,
'guess'
'
Wait that might imply that I WAS flirting and teasing him when I didn't mean to, you thought worryingly
'well,' he said.
'Your drink is sweet just like you.' He said leaning closer.
You could feel his breath on your cheek.
'But it also makes you very energetic and your too much to handle already so I'll steal it.'
He places some money on the table, grabs your drink, and runs out of the shop.
'hey!' you said running out. You chased him around until for a few minutes until he sat down on a bench.
'I give up, here's your drink.' He said as he plops the drink down on the bench.
'Hey it's all bubbled up and warm!' you said.
'its time for some karma!' you tip some of it down his neck.
'Hey!'
He pours some down your neck too.
'Oi! I only did it to you since you bubbled up my drink!'
'but I paid for it, so it was technically mine!'
'wait.... You payed for it?'
'Yeah don't worry about you just owe me some pocky now' he winks and smiles at you. Your head starts rushing and you start blushing. He looked so cute but all you managed to do is roll yours eyes with a smile on your face. You start walking home and talk about manga. He starts skipping and then challenges you to a race. You race down the street to your houses. You make it there first.
'aha... I... win...' you said panting.
'yea you did. So, I have a prize' Tendou responded.
'the new anime movie coming out on Sunday, I have two tickets.'
'Yay I can go with Riko on the volleyball team!' You respond.
'That's a bit mean, y/n' he says.
'Of course, I'm kidding I would love to go with you!' you responded.
'Yayyy'
He was about to leave but you stop him.
'Tendou wait-' you said.
'yeah?'
'its been 3 weeks and I haven't gotten your number yet.'
'oh yeah. I'll give it to you now.'
He gets close to you, his chest right up in your face. You feel his breath on top of your head, you blush and start to drift away.
'y/n did you get it down?' he says
'oh, sorry I was phased out.'
'was it because I'm close to you?'
'nnn-no' you say.
'bull crap.' He leans down to your face and gets closer. You blush as his face still inches closer to yours. He closes his eyes and tilts his head. You stand frozen on the spot. Is he going to try and kiss me?! Before your lips touched, he pulled back.
'Told you,' he said.
'What?' you replied
'you didn't move away,' he looks down at his taped-up fingers. 'you're so in love with me. I should've kissed you then if you wanted me to.' He smirks as he walks away to his house. You stand there in silence with your mouth gaping. Everything's confusing you but the one thing that confuses you the most, is that maybe what he said has some truth to it.