Bonus Story: Training camp

Day 1
You were walking to Shiratorizawa, ready for a good day. It was the training camp for first years in different schools and it was being held at Shiratorizawa.

Little Goshiki is going yay

Even though this was for the boys team, you and Riko chose to help out the other third year boys too. You packed some cupcakes for all the third years and the first years coming.

Theres just enough for everyone.

<Well not everyone if yk what i mean ;) >

You were almost at the school until your phone started ringing.

Huh?
You thought as you picked up your phone and saw the caller was Suga.

'Y/n?'
'Yeah?'
'Please don't tell me Hinata's gone to the training camp.'
'Uh oh.'
'Yeah! He's not here and he's never late to practice!'
'I'm not there yet but I'll call you back once I know'
'Ok thanks'
'No problem. Take care.'
And with that, the call ended and you started sprinting full speed towards the school.

You entered the court, and not to your surprise, the orange jumping jack was there.

'Hinata...'
'Y/n! Why are you here? And why are you panting?'
'Wh- WHY AM I HERE? AND WHY I'M PANTING?!' You say taking a few steps closer to him.

'BECAUSE I GOT A CALL FROM A WORRIED KARASUNO SENPAI WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE SO I SPRINTED. THE REAL QUESTION IS, WHY ARE YOU HERE?'
'Tsukishima said it's too risky to sneak into the all youth training camp.'
'I NEVER TOLD YOU TO SNEAK INTO THIS ONE THOUGH!' The tall blonde boy next to him said.
'Oh my god Hinata, im going to go call Suga san.' You said walking towards the door.

You dialled his number.

'Y/n!'
'Hi. Unfortunately, he's here.'
'Oh no'
'Not everyones like this right?'
'Of course not. But we also have two second years that have no braincells either.'
You could hear an 'oi!' And a 'hey!' In the background.
'Aha okay. I'll promise i'll take care of Hinata.'
'Ah thank you y/n'
'No problem. Bye!'
'Bye!'
You notice Hinata behind the door listening to your conversation. You death stare him to tell him its not over. He gulps.

You run back inside with him and he was sent to the office to meet the coaches. You followed. You sat outside waiting for the verdict. You could hear the voices from inside the small office.

'I don't have problem with having another ball boy' you could hear coach Washijos voice.

'Without that setter, you're hopeless.'you gasp at the remark made by the coach.

I believe that Kageyama only helps him a little more. He definitely needs more help with receiving but his spikes and jumps are on point.

You stand up as you hear the door creak behind you. Hinata gave you a small smile as coach Saito led him to another room so they could call the coaches.

~~~~
Dammit what am i going to do with these cupcakes now?

You said looking down at the container.

Its only fair Hinata doesn't get one. I mean, he did just sneak in to a training camp.

You carefully line the cupcakes up in a line on the table, ready for the first years and the third years to eat. It wasn't until another 10 minutes that both the first and third years entered.