19. The Finals (Boys)

'Y/n! Tendou!!' The same energetic boy approaches you, his grouchy setter friend behind him.

They balance each other out.

'Hinata, Kageyama! Congrats on beating Aoba Johsai. Thank you for beating that annoying little shit of a guy'

'No problem. It was for me too.' Kageyama says.

You see more of Karasuno, probably whispering about them talking to you.

You hear a grey haired boy scream.

'EHH? THEY DID WHAT NOW?!?'

Hes the mum. Just like Semi Semi.

They were probably talking about how hinata and kageyama managed to invade shiratorizawa.

You walk over to them.

'Y/n, what are you doing?!' You ignore tendou and continue walking the group of boys.

'Hello im Y/n from shiratorizawa. Lets hope your first years keep the promise they made me and Satori the day they broke into our school.' You smile.

'They won't. We will beat you.' A boy with a buzz cut answered confidently.

He's not lying. I can hear it in his voice.

The guys were quite cute. There was the short libero, his black hair standing up and a brown tuft of hair sticking out.

He's gonna be trouble. I can feel it.

There was a really tall blondie with glasses too. He was as tall as Ushijima.

He's also going to be trouble.

You walk back to Tendou but he had to get ready for the match. You go to find a place in the stands, preferably away from the cheering squad.

You see Karasuno enter.

Half of them seemed sick in the stomach but you see Kageyama stand tall and scream
'Center courto!'

You laugh at him.

How cute.

You hear footsteps from behind the doors.

But now it's time for the big show.

Shiratorizawa enters, ready to fight.

The match starts and you watch closely.

This is going to be tough.

Y'all still reading this book? You still havent quit? Thank you 😌

You are all my favourite ppl. Also this chapter was short. I just needed to get in a quick interaction between y/n and karasuno.