33. Finals (2)

If there are any question marks that don't seem to be in the right place, it is most likely an apostrophe. Sorry

Invisible wing spiker? The coaches didn't tell us about this?!?

That's when coach Saito made a T with his hands.

'Shiratorizawa already using a time out and its one-point in!' The commentators say.

'Ok so,' coach Saito says ignoring the commentators.

'This Onami girl, she's known as the invisible wing spiker because she has no or very little presence. This allows her to sneak around the court without anybody noticing. Aido, Y/n, your main job this match is to expose her presence.'

You and Aido nod as the time out ends and you walk back on.

The invisible wing spiker huh? I'll change that during this match.

It was a few points in and you still haven't figured out how Onami's presence was so small and how you could expose her presence.

the match eventually led to Ichinakamis win in the first set. You look over to Ichinakami as they patted Onami's back, While she was taking a sip of her water bottle. You turn back around and get lost deep in thought.

A whistle sounds, signaling the end of time out and you ready yourself in your spot

*time skip*

Shiratorizawa: Ichinakami

16:19

The Gap was slowly getting bigger and you became even more angered by Onami.

Riko serves and Ichinakami received. You looked around, to look around for remaining spikers on Ichinakami.

The setter has two options. The girl in front of me or the girl at the right end.

You spot a glance from the setter to the girl at the right end.

To the girl at the right end, it is then!!

You rush over there and jump still while moving right. The ball hits your palm perfectly and smashes down to the other side of the court. As you were about to celebrate, you noticed you were still jumping sideways and then fell to the ground.

You groan a little and a few mumbles were heard from the stands.

Cheers erupted and the Shiratorizawa boys managed to get the crowd to cheer your name. You look at them in confusion.

All I did was block a spike?

'AAND Y/N'S DONE IT! SHE'S TAKEN DOWN ICHINAKAMI'S POWER PLAYER, ONAMI HASHIRO!'

You look up at the figure standing in front of you.

HOLD UP I JUST BLOCKED ONAMI!!

A snarl spread across her face and a singular shiny tear slipped down her cheeks. She felt defeated.

You turn around and smile, hoping that no one would see you smiling over Onami's misfortune.

*time skip*

'And shiratorizawa takes the second set!! This is getting interesting!!'

You sit on the bench exhausted. You just barely caught up to Ichinakami because you figured out why you could finally sense Onami's presence.

Onami uses a breathing technique that can hide your presence but it's only known to people who do Zen Do Kai. Eventually, your stamina will run out and you won't be able to hide your presence anymore.