24. Before the First match

Feel like this might be a but weird so when the bath tub bit is over I'll indicate it with
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok bye

You sigh as you slip into the hot tub with your friends. They were already there since you went overtime with the karasuno boys.

The Hot tub was super warm and it felt nice to relax since you didn't have to deal with the boys. You close your eyes and slip in more.

'So..' Kanao starts.
'Since yall have boyfriends have you done the deeds yet?!'

Thats when your eyes open and you jolt up.
'Ew kanao! Im sure none of us have done that!!'
'Yeah!!' Aido backs you up.

However, Riko and Keiko sat there quietly trying to disappear from the conversation.

'YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE!' Aido says.

'WHAT?!? IM A THIRD YEAR I DONT WANT TO GRADUATE A VIRGIN' Riko says.

'Yamagata was desperate.' Keiko says.
'Mmm really..?' You say, you knew she wasn't telling the truth.
'Fine i Lied but same as Riko i guess.'
'Wait y/n what about you?' Kanao turns to you.

'We actually havent.'
'WHAT???!!? YOU TWO HAVE BEEN TOGETHER THE LONGEST HOW HAVE YOU NOT SLE-'
The door to the woman's bathroom was opening. Kiyoko and Yachi stepped in.

'Ahh Everyone, this is Kiyoko and Yachi, the Karasuno managers. I invited them.'
'kiyoko, yachi, over here' you wave to them and nod your head to the bench next to you. The conversation from before was forgotten until Kanao opened her mouth again.

'Y/n are you lyi-'
'NO IM NOT. WE HAVENT DONE ANYTHING!'
'Im sorry whats going on?' Kiyoko asks.
'Ahh so y/n and Tendou from the boys team has been dating longer than the rest of us but they're relationships quite pg. Apparently, They havent slept together but tendou always comes over to her house to stay ove-'

'But nothing happens.' You say crossing your arms and pouting.
'Oo i think y/n DOES wanna do it~' Kanao says.
'I mean i cant argue you did get Ten-'
'Finish that sentence and your dead Maiko.'
'S-sorry'
You sigh.
'I cant say it hasn't been on my mind but its just pushed at the very edge of my brain. It doesn't matter to me. My main thing right now is to get scouted so i dont become a burden for him in the future.'
'The future!?! You're already planning to marry him?!'
You turn to look at Aido, your eyes half dead.
'If you don't date for marriage, what are you dating for.'
'She seems a bit scary....' you hear yachi say.
'Shes nice until you get on her bad side.' Nanase (really wanna make her last name Haru) says.

It was 9pm snd there was going to be a brief at 9:15.
The team hops out and waves Yachi and Kiyoko goodbye, and they stay in the tub together. (You should understand the scene with the hurdles and all)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all get changed into your pyjamas and wait for Coach Washijo in the main room.

After 5 minutes, he arrives.
'Listen up! You will be facing Fukurōdani, they are one of the faves amongst this tournament. Its mainly theire wing Spiker, Bokuto Aido who does the work.'
'SHE HAS THE SAME FIRST NAME AS ME!!' Aido screams excitedly.
Anyways,' coach continues. 'Heres a list of all the regular player and theyre moves, memorise this before the match. That is all. You may leave now.'

You all head to your rooms and head to sleep, getting ready for the match.

Lmao i gave up on new names. Soo
Aido bokuto has appeared
Yes ok bye