I Will Make You Fall In Love

By Pshahnaz

Alaric Saltzman is the owner of the cafe in the Mystic Falls,who lives with his beautiful wife Josette Saltzm... More

chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter- 5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter- 19
chapter-20
chapter- 21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter- 29
chapter- 30
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter- 46
New book!
chapter-47

chapter- 31

418 16 4
By Pshahnaz

The alarm clock blares at eight o'clock sharp, jarring Hope from a sound sleep. Penelope shifts beside her, groaning as she extends her body to stretch out her muscles. Hope sits up and rubs at her eyes, watching Penelope as she shuts off the alarm. She smiles down at her, running a hand up her side, before she lays back down and presses herself up against her back.

"Morning Pen," she says, pressing her lips against Penelope's cheek. Hope rests her cold hands on Penelope's warm stomach, causing her to shiver and curse under her breath.

"I will hurt you," Penelope says teasingly before she slaps Hope's hands away and turns in her arms so they're facing each other.

"You love me too much," Hope says, smiling. She moves her hand so it's resting on Penelope's cheek and lets her thumb smooth across her skin.

"That I do," she says, pressing her lips against Hope's forehead before nestling her face against her neck.

"You're so warm and comfortable."

"I know," Hope says, running a hand up her back.

"But we've gotta get up."

"Can't we just stay in bed all day," Penelope asks, pulling back so she's looking at her.

Hope sighs. "If only, but we've both got obligations to fulfill. We need to find job, we can't stay here forever"

"I'm sorry. This is all because of me. I'm so sor-" Penelope was on the edge of crying.

"Sushh. We are not doing this. We both know you didn't do anything. So don't you dare blame yourself" Hope cups Penelope cheek gently stroking her thumb.

"But why it is always me. I haven't done any bad to anybody. Than why?"

" Pen. You haven't done anything wrong, okay. It's just you were present at wrong place at wrong time, that's it."

" But-"

"Sushh. No. Don't do that"

"Hmm"

"We know we haven't done anything, but they don't believe us. They need proof. So we will give them one." Hope implies.

"Yes! We can do that. But I think we will need more hands. We can ask Lizzie for help. Yes she can help us. Hope call her now!" Penelope says jumping

'Shit No. Pen doesn't know what Lizzie did. She was the one confirmed our charges. I can not tell her that, she won't be able to handle. She saw Lizzie as her friend. She is in a good mood now. I can't tell her. No.'

"NO!" Hope shouts

"...why not?"

"Be-Because I think. No I mean I... actually we should not bother her. Didn't you see how upset she was last night. And if we will ask for her help, she will definitely help us. But what about her studies. Yeah her studies. She is going to have her exams in few months. I think we should not disturb her. Yeah. We should not-"

"Hope. Take deep breaths. Calm down. It's okay I understand. We won't call her. It's okay" Penelope says smoothly rubbing Hope's arm

" I'm okay. I'm okay"

"So what do we do?"

"We can't ask Lizzie's help but we can ask Josie's right?" hope ask Penelope

'No way in hell I'm ever going to ask Josie's help. Hope is waiting for an answer, think Penelope think. I can't tell Hope what happened at the party otherwise we then definitely have to go behind the bars. She will kill Josie. No. I can't let that happen. Think Penelope think"

"Pen. You here?"

"Yeah"

"Okay. I'm gonna call her now" Hope says grabbing her phone from night stand

"Hmm. Wait. What! No. I mean no you can not call her" Penelope snatches Hope's phone

"May I ask why?" Hope raises her eyebrows

"Uhmm. Because she- she is also a student. She will also be having exams. So that's why we should not call her"

"But-"

"No buts. I listened and respected to your decision about Lizzie so now you do the same. We won't ask help from either of them"

"Fineee"

-------------------------------

Josie woke up with a small groan, feeling thoroughly groggy, and with a throbbing head, not to mention that she felt rather disoriented. At least she didn't feel nauseous, just still exhausted and little sore. She still had her eyes closed, the light in the room was already making her head throb enough through the lids.

She lay there, thinking she should get up and shower. She still couldn't get the motivation to get up.

Jo made it into the bedroom and set down by the bed and said Josie's name quietly, the bed dipped a bit with the weight of her knee. Josie grunted. She blinked and it burned the backs of her eyes. Jo was on the bed, crawling to her side and leaning over Josie with a smile.

"Hi, sleepyhead." Josie looked up at her mom.

"It's seven in the evening, want to get up or..?"

Josie rubbed her eyes and sighed deeply. By the time she opened her eyes again Jo was still there, watching her lovingly.

"What?" Josie blurted.

"You smell sweaty." Her face was amused.

"Yeah?" Josie's elbow rested on the bed next to Jo and she stared back.

"When did you shower last?" Jo asked, giving Josie a narrow look. Josie rolled her eyes and pushed Jo away jokingly, sitting up and pushing her hair out of her face.

"Last night." she groused, voice still thick with disuse. She stood and Jo made a thoughtful hum. She rounded the bed and dug through her dresser for new clothes.

She makes it into the bathroom and turns on the shower before poking her head out again.

"Mom, is everyone home?"

"Yeah, sweetheart. Why?"

"Oh. Nothing just asking" Josie shuts the door with a smile on her face which reaches her eyes.

'Finally. I'll tell her my feelings"

------------------------------

Josie walks into the kitchen to find Jo taking out plates for dinner.

“Smells good,” Josie says finally making her presence known.

“It better, it's your grandma recepie”  Jo glances back and says.

“Yikes, she actually gave it up, huh?” she leans against the counter.

“Yes. I’m guessing it’s because it’s your favorite.” Jo chuckles and winks at her daughter.

“Lord knows the crazy women in your life would do anything for you.” Jo further says grinning

“Jealous?” Josie smirks

“No, I’m good.” Jo shakes her head.

“It’s just about ready.” She leans in and kisses her daughter's forehead softly.

“Get drinks. I’ll bring dinner to you.”

“Aye aye captain!” Josie salutes her mom

While Jo is bringing dinner at table Alaric arranged plates. Josie comes with drinks.

“Hey, Dad”

“Hi, sweetheart. I see you finally woke up” he smiles at her daughter red face. He takes his sit followed by Josie. Jo comes with her hand full of dishes and sat them on the table.

“Agh. Dad, it's just usual college party nothing else”

“Well it's ok till it does not effect your grades” he says while filling his plates.

“It won't dad. I promise. Uhmm... Shouldn't we wait for others?” Josie asks

“Oh. About that. Uhmm actually we wanted to tell you something” Jo starts

“ The Parks left yesterday night” Alaric says with zero emotions.

“ What do you mean they left. They can't just leave”

“Sweetheart, it was their decision who are we to object. Let's not talk about that. Let's eat’?” Alaric starts eating which means talking is done on his part.

Why would they leave. Did something happened. Ohh... No shit. Did something happened between Lizzie and Hope. Did Hope turned Lizzie's proposal. Shit. I need to talk with Lizzie’

After finishing her dinner Josie ran to her room and started searching for her phone.

“God. Why don't I get things when I need them the most”

After searching for about twenty minutes she finally got her phone. It was switched off. She without wasting any time turned it on. As soon as her phone turned on it started buzzing. It was all previous night misscall and texts from Lizzie.

“Fuck! 6 misscall and 9 texts! You are so dead now Saltzman”

Blonde Bitch: Josie pick up your phone

Blonde Bitch: Josie please. We need your help

Blonde Bitch: Josie, something bad happened here and I don't know what to do

Blonde Bitch: Josie please!! Pick your phone!!

Blonde Bitch: JOSIE FUCKING SALTZMAN PICK YOUR DAMN PHONE!!

Blonde Bitch: Josie please. Please...

Blonde Bitch: They are gone now

Blonde Bitch: I hate you

“Oh. Shit”

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 872 25
This story is about Posie. Josie Saltzman who is daughter of Caroline Saltzman And has a sister lizzie Saltzman they are all rich. But Lizzie and Jos...
26.9K 797 32
━━━━━━━rowan burton felt trapped. she was her parents perfect pet, to be shown off and carted around. no one really gave a shit about her goals, or h...
91K 3.5K 110
Two years after the death of her father, Hope Mikaelson continues to search for closure under the alias Hope Marshall. After traveling around the glo...
774 51 6
Mystic Falls High welcomes two new students, the Saltzman twins. Hope Mikaelson is the head cheerleader of the school, the class president and a stra...