chapter-38

"Ok this isn't working. We need to split up" Josie stated.

"Kaleb and Ethan pair up and go together. MG and I will go the other two ways."

"Aww dude! Why do I have to go with him?!" Kaleb whined. Ethan just stood there smiling that weird smile of his, seemingly unfazed by the rude remark.

"Quit complaining and just do it Kaleb! There are more important things going on here!" said Josie.

"Oww! Fine!" said Kaleb folding his arms and pouting like a 3-year-old.

"Ok, let's get going!" MG said.

"Let's go!" said the three in unison.

Then they parted ways.

They kept searching and searching for what seemed like forever to them. Kaleb and Ethan were hurling insults at each other while passing through various shops.

MG kept getting to wrong direction. Josie opened every single door she saw of restaurants and pizzeria. They were starting to get desperate.

Josie's mind raced with thoughts of her love, Penelope and her bestfriend's love, Hope. She thought that she might never find them in this huge place.

Then as she was running down the street, she turned the corner and. BAM! She ran right into someone. She couldn't tell because she was so distracted by her thoughts.

When she came to her senses, she realized it was a man. She could tell that he was very strong and but not so muscular, because she felt like she ran into a statue or something. His scent was intoxicating, and all man, yet sort of familiar to.

“Woah...slow down. You will hurt yourself or someone else”

“Yeah sorry about that. I'm actually in hurry”

“Something I can help with? Oh wait, where are my manners. Hi, myself Roman Sienna”

------------------------------

Penelope is changing her clothes with something comfortable when a message popped up in her phone.

She picks up her phone to reply but she jumps when there's a sudden tap on her window.

"Holy shit!"

Penelope clutches her chest. Then she glares at blue eyes girl who is crouched behind her window.

"What the fuck, Lizzie?!" she hisses once she opens her window to a cheekily smiling Lizzie Salvatore.

"Why did you climb up here? Wait how did you find me? "

"Oh. Umm...I might have followed Davina..." Lizzie says as she lets herself in.

"I was standing outside for a while now just waiting for right moment to get in and if I stood waiting in front of your house, I mean Davina's house, any longer I'd really look suspicious"

Penelope gives her her best "are you serious?!" look.

"And you thought scaling the tree up to my bedroom was less suspicious?"