chapter-24

Smut warning!!

Lizzie flipped the page of her textbook as she jotted down a few quick notes to add to her ever-growing stack of academic papers, all neatly stacked upon the dark wooden library table. Her legs idly swung back and forth from the cushioned chair. It had been about three hours since Lizze had begun her study session with no end in sight, not even as the sky outside the window turned orange with the setting sun. She had found a little nook in the library to keep to herself, hidden away amongst heavy bookcases chocked full with dusty books that no one seemed to care much for, and out of sight from the various other customers who had come to browse the extensive library.

A quick yawn interrupted her studies, and Lizzie blinked wearily. Even so, she persisted onwards, meticulously writing down new notes from the next page upon her cleanly organized sheet.

Until a soft finger brushed against her thigh.

She jolted upwards as though she had been hit by a bolt of lightning and nearly cried out in alarm, only to hear a faint shushing from under the desk.

"Shh... you have to be quiet in the library, Liz," Hope's teasing voice whispered.

Lizzie opened her mouth to retort back at her librarian soon to be girlfriend, but was instantly silenced by the feeling of two hands firmly placing themselves on her thighs, spreading them wide open. She could feel heat rushing to her now very red cheeks.

"H...Hope, my love... since when were you here? I was not seeing you come in, ah--... I thought you were to be working the front desk..."

Lizzie shivered as she felt her not so offical girlfriend nudge her head between her spread thighs and lift her short skirt. She took a sharp breath in as Hope's fingers hooked around her underwear.

"Mmm... I'm tired of all that boring work. Besides, how can I resist you?" she giggled softly. Her quick fingers tugged Lizzie's underwear down her thighs, letting them fall in a heap at her shoes.

Lizzie's hand sunk underneath the desk to grasp at Hope's hair.

"We... we should not be doing this here...! What if we were to be caught?" she protested, though she could feel goosebumps growing upon her skin. Her thighs quivered with anticipation, delighted by the devious temptation. She could feel her Hope's hot breath upon her exposed sex, which was beginning to grow damp with desire.

"Just don't make a noise and no one will ever know."

Any further objections were silenced when Hope's tongue made contact with Lizzie's needy slit, and she nearly mewled in delight. She forced herself to bite down upon her lips. The librarian went to work, trailing her tongue up and down Lizzie's sex with long, hungry licks. Lizzie's fingers curled into Hope's hair and pulled rougher than she had intended upon it, but she heard no yelps from her partner. She was a master at the art of silence, and intended to flaunt her skills to her partner.

Lizzie's eyes darted from side to side. Her study spot was surrounded by bookcases on almost all sides save for the entrance. Beyond them sat a few students buried deep within their books, taking no notice of Lizzie's plight. In an attempt to look innocuous, she turned her attention once more to the textbook in front of her and began to read.

"Reading something interesting?" Hope whispered

Lizzie withdrew her mouth from her lip to reply.