chapter-2

Lizzie tried knocking, she did, but obviously wasn’t heard so she burst into Josie room and made her presence known. She didn’t care to notice that her friend still had the music blaring into her ears and could not hear a word she said.

“What?” Josie said as she was in the process of bookmarking and taking her headphones off.

“What what?”Lizzie said with confusion written all over her face. It was then she noticed headphones in Josie's hand.

“Oh great..so this all time I was talking to my self”

“Aa... am I supposed to say something.. cause I'm really confused right now”

Lizzie sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. She was really in good mood and she didn't want to fight with her friend now, so she decided to skip that part. Lizzie smiled brightly and said.

“guess what?... I saw this really cute girl.”

“Aww my friend's already got her eyes set on someone, what’s her name?”

“Well, actually that's the funny part, I didn’t get to that part since she just-”

‘Sweetheart we have someone down here and I want your help to deal with them and yeah don't forget to bring the keys of rooftop room’ Alaric yelled from downstairs interrupting the girls talk.

“ Coming dad!” Josie yelled

“I must say he really have great timing.. like how he always does that”

“Does what?” Josie asked while getting up from bed.

“Always interrupting in middle of things just like - like... a YouTube add and that to which can't be skipped”

Josie laughed at her comment about her dad while still searching for keys.

“Anyways get back soon I have lot to tell you about those pretty blue eyes.And what's up with those keys?”

“Ahh that- you know, since I have thought of shifting to my college dorm my parents will feel somewhat alone in here, so we decided why not to rent that empty rooftop room to someone. In that way dad and mom will have a company..right?”Josie turned to her friend for confirmation and she got with a slight nod from Lizzie.

“Well then I'll be back you stay here. And please make sure you don't fall asleep” Josie says while holding the door nob and smiling towards her friend.

“Oh common that happened only once”Lizzie says burring her head in pillow with embarrassment.

“Bye” Josie says chuckling.

-------------------------------

“So what you do for your living?” Alaric asked while taking a sip from his coffee. And this got slight nudge from his beloved wife. He turned to his wife who was telling him to behave with her facial expressions.

“Uhh we actually- ” Penelope was cut short by Hope by saying

“Actually that's the reason, we shifted to Mystic Falls, in search of a job” Hope says while holding Penelope's hand.