chapter-33

"Miss...Park?" The manager announced.

This was it. Time to impress.

As they walked into the office, the interviewer gestured for her to take a seat.

"So, Miss.Penelope, if I may get straight to business. What makes you think that you'd be suitable for this job?"

"Well" she began. The interviewer had his full attention after he heard her soft yet sexy voice.

"I'm a real hard worker. When I get a job to do, I go at it aggressively until the job is finished."

"I see." The interviewer flipped through his papers.

"You put here that you have learnt... martial arts? I take it you are very flexible than." he smirked mischievously

"Uh, you could say that." she shifted in her seat uncomfortably. The look which interviewer was giving her was not at all appropriate.

"So are you seeing someone?"

"Yes. No. I mean it's complicated"

"Oh I see. Can you show me some of your flexible moves. Like stretching and .... bending" he winked at her.

'I think I should leave, this guy doesn't seem right'

"Uhmm...I think I should-"

"If it's alright with you I'd like to run a scenario with you."

"Actually I was not intere-"

"Ok, say an angry but yet dashing guy came into the building and started causing a ruckus. He than looks at you at all he want to do is to bend you. He wants to claim you, mark you, he wants to fuck you. How would you handle the situation?" The interviewer leaned forward

'Okay that's enough. You want to see what I'll do. Then be ready'

"Well, first I'd approach him and look right in his eyes." To emphasize her point, she stood up and leaned over the desk, staring the interviewer right in his eyes. He quickly leaned back in his chair, meeting the eyes of the small girl whose eyes seemed to scare at him to run for his life.

"Then, I'd say to him. You don't get second chance. You can either walk out of that door on your own legs" Penelope's entire demeanor shifted as said this. The interviewer could see nothing but a willingness to cause death and destruction in her eyes.

"or I can break both of your legs, Rip Them Off, And BEAT YOU WITH THEM UNTIL YOU DECIDE YOUR WAY TO LEAVE ALIVE IS TO DRAG YOURSELF OUT OF THE DOOR AND RIGHT INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC!" she grabbed the interviewer and dragged him till they faces were close, she could feel the heat of his breath as she yelled in face.

"SO, WHICH ONE IS IT GOING BE?!"

The interviewer screamed as Penelope finished yelling. Staring into her eyes and seeing his own death quickly approach him. The only thing he could feel at this moment was fear and the warm fluid running down his leg.

Just as quickly as she started, Penelope dropped the man back into his chair behind the desk and sat back down.

"That's how I would handle it" she said with innocent smile, clearing her throat.