chapter-8

*Door bell ringing*

“I got this honey” sound came from other side of the door

"Uncle Stefan!"

After Stefan and Josie are done hugging, the questions rise in Josie's head.

“When did you came back. And you didn't even told me” Josie says with a pout, still smiling.

“Sweetie I just arrived an hour ago and I thought it would be nice if I will come to your house in morning cause it's really late now” Stefan says while making his way to living room followed by Josie.

“Hmm..I guess your right” Josie says taking sit beside him.

“Coffee or hot chocolate shake?” He asks while getting up to go to the kitchen.

“Oh no. It's ok I'm fine. I just need to talk to Lizzie about something. Is she home yet?”

“My princess is sleeping I guess but you never know. Go there and I will be bringing you two hot chocolate shake”

Josie nodded and walked towards Lizzie's room. When she opened the door she expected her Best friend to be awake but here she was standing in front of a sleepy Liz. She smiled to herself and the she kicked Lizzie hard which made her to fall from the bed in the floor cursing.

“Girls, is everything alright?” Caroline asked from kitchen.

“Yeah aunt Caroline everything is good. Lizzie just fall from her bed, besides everything is great” Josie shouts back

“What the fucking hell! Have you lost your mind. Ahhh ... Josie Saltzman I will fucking kill you” Lizzie was groaning in pain

Josie just started laughing. Seeing Josie laugh at her pain Lizzie got more annoyed so she just threw a pillow at Josie face which made her unbalanced.

“Lizzie did you just-”

Lizzie throws another pillow while laughing at Josie.

“Yeah I did. And you called for it by kicking me and waking me up from my beauty sleep” Lizzie says while searching for another pillow.

But Josie was fast in her action, so she throws a pillow at Lizzie this time with a grin on her face. After about 10 minutes of having pillow fight they both laid down on bed facing celling.

*Knock knock*

“Girls is it safe to enter?” Caroline voice could be heard from other side

“Yeah mom”Lizzie says while pushing herself up to sit.

Caroline enters with a tray which had two glasses of hot chocolate shake.

“I thought uncle Stefan was bringing us this?” Josie asks while taking her glass and giving Lizzie's her.

“Yeah but you should know I have literally two children in this house. He was so excited to make shakes for both of you after so long that he burned his fingers” Caroline says

“What? How he burned his fingers? Is dad alright? I think I should go and see him” Lizzie rambles

“Hold on sweetie everything is fine. He just got a little bruise nothing else to be worry about” Caroline says to calm her daughter.

“But mom”

“Its okay sweetie. I promise”

“Promise”

Caroline nods and look over to Josie as if to ask her to distract her daughter. Because they knew Lizzie is very sensitive.

“Josie will you be staying tonight?”