chapter -10

Josie is waiting by the window of the cafe. Her coffee's cold and long forgotten. She hasn't taken her eyes off the barista, which is by the way very creepy if you ask someone but to her, she was just admiring an angel. She came directly from her college to cafe, just to see the barista again.

'She is sooo beautiful'

If there was one thing Penelope knew she was good at, it was being intuitive to her surroundings.

Even when she focused on her making orders, she was still able to notice details that were not in place. She noticed the brunette was looking at her.Penelope had to fight every instinct to look up at her. At one point, she gave into it a little and she swore the girl had looked in her direction as well.

An hour goes by and Penelope was fed up with her work. She lifts her head and notices the girl getting up from her table and making her way towards the counter.

'Okay, now or never Park' Penelope says to herself

"Hi" Josie waves her hand

"Not be rude but shouldn't you be home by right now. Your parents must be worried, it really late now" Penelope says genuinely

"Oh yeah. I just wanted to- I mean, I- when you will be leaving from here?" Josie

"What?"

After seeing Penelope's confused expression Josie mentally face palm herself.

"Forget I have said anything. And yeah good bye" Josie quickly turned on her heels to get out of that awkward situation.

-------------------------------

"Mrs. Park we are really thankful to you for your help" Josette says smiling

"Yeah, Hope it really means a lot. And we are really sorry that we are dragging you in it, but we have no other choice but to go New Orleans, it's kinda emergency. I hope you understand" Alaric says putting his hard around his wife waist and hugging her from side.

"No problem Mr and Mrs. Saltzman, it's my pleasure to help you. As such you guys have helped us a lot, so this is nothing in front of that." Hope says smiling

"Well than I think we should leave" Alaric says looking her wife with love

"Hmm..we should. And yeah Hope please, if possible keep an eye on our daughter, she sometimes is not easy to get along with but you really have to know this, she is having a pure heart"

Hope says nothing just nods and smiles at the beautiful couple standing in front of her.

"Good bye Hope" the couple says in unison

"Good bye and take care. And yeah drive safely, the weather is not so good I guess" Hope says chuckling and waving bye to Saltzman couple.

-------------------------------

'Yes mom. I'm not a little girl anymore, I can take care of my self'

'Yes mom I will ask Lizzie to come over'

' Dad! I am not meeting any one'

' But dad I'm not ready for married life'

' Ahh.. dad for the last time I'm saying I'M NOT SEEING ANYONE'

'Whatever'

'Yeah good night. Take care'

'love you to'

It was approximately 10pm when Josie took a slight glance to her watch.
Not noticing where on earth she was going, she clumsily tripped over a stone.