chapter-7

Penelope finds herself walking on empty street on a nice night. Her heavy metal blasting in her beats headphones and her mind for once not stressing about anything or about a particular girl. She doesn't really pay much attention to her surroundings as she passes by a frat house. Of course a party definitely set in motion. It's not long before she feels a hand on her shoulder. She quickly turns ready to punch the person touching her before eyes connect with angry brown. Cautiously she lowers her headphones.

"What the heck. You know I could have hurt you... right?" Penelope says taking her headphones off

'Oh. Okay that's why she was not hearing me. And I here thought that she once again ignoring me, like on that night'

"Hey, beautiful. Where are you going?" Penelope turned around to find four college students fully drunk, slurring and stumbling.

"I think your friends are calling you" Penelope says looking back to Josie

'My God. She really is so innocent to understand this or she is really stupid'

"Hey come here gorgeous. We will take care of you"

"Come on we won't bite you. Wait we, we will bite you and ea-"

Penelope grabbed one of those boy's collar harshly. She was staring right in his eyes.

'Wait when did she reached there, she was standing right next to me. So when did she- Oh my fucking God. She looks so hot right now and- wait what I'm thinking'

" Don't you dare finish that sentence"

"Oh you are threatening me. Ok see. Oh my God save me, anyone save me" one of the boy says making other three laugh. Penelope loosen her grip on the collar. He used this opportunity to push her.

"Mister why you're using your hand. We can talk" Penelope says.

Another boy came in front of her and pushed her again

"Why? What will you do? Hit us? Then hit?" he says pushing her once again and they all started laughing on her.

"I didn't think about it. But I have to now" Penelope says with a grin

"Oh look guys someone here wants to be a hero and save her heroin" he says looking over Josie

" Oh girl you are definitely having a big attitude problem" another boy says

"What can I do. Others can't use it and I can't lose it" Penelope says with a smile

" Huh.. seriously. You know what, if you leave right now than we will not harm you or else-" Penelope cut short him

"Okay I will tell you choose one" Penelope held her two fingers out towards them. She wiggled he eye brows as to say them to choose any one finger.

"Hold on. No one will interfere. I will choose" he says

"Yes please. Be my guest" Penelope says

He after thinking for a while chose index finger. Penelope looks him with a childish excitement.

Josie was standing in awe of an Angel right in front of her eye, who also was literally beating the shit out of all those four boys.

After only 10 minutes Penelope came back and now was looking Josie with a frown.

“Now is the time for you to say something” Penelope says awakwardly.

“YOU ARE SO DAMN HOT” Josie said without even thinking

“What?”

“What, What?” Josie says in confusion

“.....”

“Oh yeah. I didn't mean to say that. NO. I mean you are...hot and sexy and. Oh God what am I saying.” Josie didn't said anything else she just turned around and walked away quickly.

‘oh my God. I embarrassed myself, didn't i? Of course I did. Fuck my life. I am so not ok. I really need to figure out what I am feeling. I need someone to talk to. LIZZIE.”

------------------------------

I know this chapter was short but I promise the next one will make it up to you guys. Thanks for reading. And if you have any ideas or suggestions for next chapters than please let me know 😊. Thanks