chapter-12

All four girls were tiered so they decided to call it a night. They went to their rooms and got under warm blankets in cold stormy weather.

Hope was helping Penelope to sleep by being big spoon to her. Penelope is really not a big fan of storms. While Josie was talking to her Dad.

' Dad. For the last time I'm saying, I DON'T WANT TO MEET THAT GUY'

'Dad I'm not ready to get married right now'

'Dad please'

'NO!'

'I hate you'

' Aghh... love you too'

' Good night. Take care'

"So... Now what we're going to do?" Lizzie asked Josie.

" As usual, we will convince him that I am already seeing someone" Josie says pacing around in her room.

"Okay. Then why are you so tensed?"

" Lizzie... remember the last guy I dated helped me with my escaping. But now I don't have anyone"

" Oh. But you can still ask Raf, he is a great guy. I think he will help you"

Josie laughs at Lizzie's idea.

"Babe you know that he hates me right now. Then why on earth he will help me. My dad always try to make me say yes to one of the guys he throws like every second week. "

" But you didn't had any problem before. So why now. You are the most popular girl of Mystic Falls, everyone is here willing to be with you. You can take someone else this week as a date"

'How can I ask someone else when a certain Raven hair girl with green eyes is 24*7 in my mind. How can I ask someone else when I literally see her every where, even now in you I'm seeing her. Like she is watching me laying in my bed taking support of her elbows. She is smiling. God her smile, I will do anything to make her smile. She is talking to me and is giggling in between. God I can stay here and watch her forever and my heart-'

Lizzie throws a pillow at Josie to grab her attention. Josie jolt's at response and is brought back to reality.

"What the hell you were dreaming with your eyes open?"

"I- I don't know. I guess I -"

"Josie you okay? Why are you stammering"

" I -It's getting late and weather is also not good. We should try to sleep now." Josie ignores Lizzie question and cover herself with a blanket.

Lizzie gets up and walks out of the room. She was not able to sleep because of the loud noises coming from outside, stormy winds. She walks to the kitchen so that she can make herself a hot chocolate shake but is supriesd to to to find Hope standing there.

-------------------------------

As Lizzie entered the room. She saw Hope trying to open a movie case, complaining that the tiny plastic tabs on some movies were useless, beyond useless. Lizzie smiled at her. When Hope was done she sat down comfortably. Lizzie snagged a blanket to sit beside Hope. She smelled like fruit. Curious, Swallowing, trying to ignore the lump in her throat and her sweats, Hope returned the smile and settled in comfortably with Lizzie.

"Hey, beautiful." The sound of those murmured words from Lizzie shot through Hope like lightning. She took in a shaky breath, eyes gliding towards the younger beside her. Lizzie had the most adorable, innocent face she had ever seen on someone before.

"Hey," playing it off, she grinned and reached an arm back. It slung across the back of the couch as she tucked herself close. Putting her nose in those loose strands of blonde hair, she breathed in nice and slow. She loved how the Lizzie smelled, good. God.

The movie started up but Hope already knew she wasn't going to pay any attention. She was distracted and sexually aroused and the object of her desires was curled up to her side. Hope watched the colors of the screen shift in Lizzie's eyes, the girl interested in the screen. No matter how much Hope told herself to look away from the younger one, she continued to utterly fail.

Only about fifteen minutes into the movie-thankfully after the previews-when she leaned over. She pressed her mouth to the edge of Lizzie's ear. The young girl murmured a pleased noise, pressing into it, so Hope moved her mouth towards the jaw. She kissed lightly over and over until Lizzie, curious, turned her face to Hope but was kissed before she could ask any questions. Lizzie hummed low at the kiss and started to pull back but realized this was more than just a need for a kiss.

Lips turned into a smile against her as Hope kissed a little deeper, her hand going over to Lizzie's lap. The elder felt over the high flesh of a thigh and the young girl realized where this was going. Under the blanket, she twitched her legs a little wider and Hope shifted so she could shove her hand between plump thighs. Her hand hungrily found the right place in sweats and she massaged it, caressing in a need to make it wet, than more it was before. Lizzie groaned against the mouth, Hope hoping the sound wouldn't be heard by their sleepy friends.

She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue forward, Lizzie willingly taking it into her own mouth. She clearly fought the need to move forward into that hand but Hope wondered how long the young girl could manage to fight. As a particularly dark part of the movie came, she-

* Loud thunderstorm- sounds*
*Power goes off*

"HOPE!!" Penelope screamed

"Oh shit!" Hope says with fear, concerned about her friend.