Vampire's Love || J.JK & K.TH...

Galing kay Minnie_413

"You know I've been addicted to your blood~" *** You were happily living with your parents in your small hous... Higit pa

Intro
Birthday present?
Why?
Taehyung's Attraction
Jungkook's Attraction
Club night (18+)
I want
Feeding (18+)
Pain
Stay
Jimin?
Attacked
Rest
Blood and cuddle
School
New Friends
Trust
Growing cravings
Lil Fight
Group Chat: The kink
Best Friends
Past
Group chat: Second chance
Bite Bite, Blood Blood (18+)
Thank you (not an update)
Be Nice
Jealous
Group Chat: Yoongi and dyes
Still not over him/her
Group Chat: 3am talk
Ghosts
One punch
Twitter
(Twitter Profiles)
Chaotic
Five o'clock (18+)
Spring

Morning after

289 17 19
Galing kay Minnie_413

~Y/N's POV~

Hurts...My neck hurts. My thighs hurts. Even my head hurts. My whole body hurts. The fuck...

My eyes opened, only to met with Jungkook's bare chest. His hands were wrapped around me tightly. I can't sleep.

I wandered my eyes around in his room, looking for the clock. 6:42 A.M. I sighed and cuddled back with Jungkook. It's still early.

Jungkook pulled me closer and caressed my bare waist with his thumb. I smiled remembering last night.

Even though it hurts a bit, I really enjoyed last night. I moved my hand up to my neck, feeling the sting pain as I caressed the bite mark.

"Why are you awake so early?" Jungkook yawned, shoving his face into the crook of my neck.

"Can't fall asleep again." I pouted, tangling my fingers in his soft, fluffy messy bed hair. He hmed and pecked my neck, making me chuckle.

"Taehyung didn't came home last night?" I asked while playing with his hair.

"He did but late." He spoke in his raspy and deep voice. If he returned while we were doing that then it would be embarrassing.

||

"Gosh this hurts." I whispered to myself as I got out of the shower. My neck doesn't hurt that much but my thighs are killing me.

I turned on the blow dryer and started to dry my hair. Jungkook even told me to take a day off but I refused since I feel more safe in school than in home. ...w-what? It's true ok?!

I just looked myself in the mirror as I blow dry my hair. The hickey marks looks so fresh and the bite mark was clearly visible on my neck.

"How do I cover this now...?" I asked myself as I leaned into the mirror, looking at my neck carefully.

I wore my uniform after combing through my hair, letting it open since it can help a bit.

But after I wore my tie I notice that the collar actually hid the bite mark pretty well. Oh...this was easy.

I put on my regular makeup and also some perfume since last time Taehyung bite me, Yoongi assumed I have a mate because I shared scent with him. He won't know this time, right?

I looked for my bag but then I realized that I left my assignment all over on the living room. "Oh fuck..."

I ran downstairs to the living room only to see Jungkook packing my bag neatly. I sighed in relief.

"Oh my God...Thank you so much, Jungkook." I walked to him and quickly hugged him.

"Your welcome, baby. And you should have set your assignment neatly yesterday." He chuckled and broke the hug.

"I would but you know why I didn't." I smirked at him and he bit his lip smiling back. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tae." I went to him and back hugged him. He was making breakfast for me like always.

"Morning, Y/N-ah. You look a bit too cheerful hmm?" He turned to me and put my breakfast on the table.

"I'm not sure if you meant that sarcastically or..." I asked him and he burst out laughing.

"Sarcastically." He said looking at Jungkook who was leaning against the fridge with his arms folded.

Jungkook just chuckled and smirked after, looking down at his feet. I gulped and quietly ate my breakfast.

"By the way, Y/N?" Taehyung called, making both me and Jungkook look at him. "After Jungkook starts his works again, you have to come home alone."

"Ah yeah, we're sorry. We already took a few days extra from work just to look after you, so we won't be able to get you after school." Jungkook sat next to me and I pouted.

"Its okay, I mean I can manage but it's still scary." I said looking at my phone that just lit up, signalling I have a message.

"I know. We don't want you to get hurt either..." Taehyung came and patted my head gently.

"Can't you ask your friends to drop you home?" Jungkook asked and I thought about it. Only Yoongi has a car I suppose and he drops Hoseok too so...

"I'm not sure actually. But I'll ask them." I said and opened my phone. Huh? But why...?

"Okay then. Let's leave it's almost time." Taehyung said and grabbed his keys, going out of the kitchen to the garage.

I look at Jungkook and he raised his eyebrow. "I hope you're not craving for blood anymore." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm not, all thanks to you." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss which I gave him. He squished my cheeks and chuckled.

"Don't flirt with anyone at school, Kay? You're mine." He quickly peck my lips and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Mhm...o-okay."

||

I walked into the school, going towards the classroom but stopped when I remembered Yoongi's text. What does he want though?

I quickly changed my route and walked upstairs to the studio. I stood in front of the studio and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" I heard Yoongi's voice from inside.

"Y/N desu!!" I said cheerfully and heard his little chuckle from the studio.

"Come in." I opened the door and saw him leaning back on the studio's couch with his hand on his forehead. Something happened?

"Good morning, Yoon. Why did you call me here first?" I said and sat beside him, putting my bag down next to the couch.

"Good morning...It's nothing important, I was just a little worried." He said and sat up straight. I noticed his hair were covering his forehead a bit too much. He looks cute like that though.

"...because of yesterday?" I tilted my head, looking at his face. He just nodded, pressing his lips into a line.

"I'm not sure what they are up to but it would be better if you'll stay away from them." He said and looked at me.

"I guess..." I frowned as I noticed something on his forehead. Is that a bandage? "Yoongi-"

"L-Let's go to the class, it's almost time." He immediately cut off my words and stood up. But I'm not gonna leave him.

"Hold on!" I grabbed his hand, pulling him down to the couch again. "Show me your forehead. I'm sure I saw something."

"Aigo!!" He whined and tried to push me away. I pushed him down and removed his cap, getting on top of him.

I moved his hair a bit to expose his forehead and he threw his head back, in annoyance.

"Yoongi you fought with someone again?!" I literally yelled at his face as I saw the bandage on his forehead. He looked at me while pouting.

"He asked for it ok?...I did nothing." He murmured and looked away to the side. Is he for real?

"Tell me what happened. Who did you pick a fight with?" I frowned being kinda worried.

"It wasn't anyone from the school okay? J-Just with some locals." I tilted my head not quite believing him.

"Why do I feel like you're lying?" I gave him a death glare and folded my arms in front of my chest.

As I did that he threw his head back and let out a sound I can't really recognise. Um...a groan, growl...moan?

He slowly opened his eyes and scanned me from top to bottom. That's when reality hit me. I was literally sitting on his lap.

"Oh my...Yoongi I'm sorry-" I stopped when he grabbed my waist and came closer to my face. I gulped, feeling like my stomach sank down.

"...yeah, I fought with Jaewon...but he ran into me yesterday so I had to." He whispered, his glare switching between my eyes and lips.

"W-Why...did you had to? I don't wanna cause more trouble for you...and same goes for you." I put my hand on his chest, trying to make a distance but it's not happening.

He didn't say anything just stared deep into my eyes. I look away, feeling shy now. I wanted to get off him but he held me in place.

Suddenly I felt his hand going up to my neck and surprisingly, I let him. He pulled my tie and opened the top button of my shirt.

"Yoongi-" I turned my head to him but he quickly turned my head to the side again. I'm pretty sure the bite mark and hickeys are exposed to him.

I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes as I felt him caressing the bite mark, leaving a stinging feeling in my body. What is he trying to do?

"Tch. So he did hurt you, hmm?" He said in deep voice and I quickly shook my head.

"N-No he didn't, really." I said and tried to get off him but he just held me tighter. He grinned his teeth together while still looking at the mark.

I-Is he mad?!

"Why do you have this mark then? Tell me it's because of what I told him yesterday?" He said, raising his voice a bit.

"What? What did you told him?" I asked and he sighed.

"N-Nothing...does it hurt though?" He asked me and I frowned because he ignored my question.

"You didn't answer my question..." I whispered and he groaned.

"Does your neck hurt? Tell me that." He rubbed his temples in annoyance but he just made me annoyed me too. Why does he even care about a bite mark...?

"Fine then." He probably read my mind and lightly pushed me off him. I look at him as he stood up and fixed his coat.

"W-Wait Yoongi! I didn't mean it like that!" I stood up quickly but yelped as I felt the mark on my thighs sting.

He quickly turned around as he heard the painful sound I made. I sat back on the couch and put my hand on top of my thighs.

"M-My neck doesn't hurt but...my t-thighs..." I felt my body heating up as I told him. It's embarrassing actually.

"He...he bite you there too?" I could feel the awkwardness in his voice when he asked that. I just simply nodded.

"The fuck...I mean you're not even legal yet, how can he?" He frowned and sat beside me. Hung my head low, feeling tears coming to my eyes.

"...I told you I'm impure..." I murmured under my breath not really expecting him to hear me properly but oh boy he did.

"Hey. Look at me." I did as he said and looked into his eyes. He cupped my cheeks and smiled gently.

"It's alright...I know you're pure and innocent and even if you're not, it shouldn't matter right? I like you for who you are and I don't care about what your past has been. You're the best person I have met until now, Y/N. Don't push yourself down like that...it hurts me too..."

It all felt very familiar. This is the same feeling I got when Jimin comforted me back then. A feeling that I never felt before with Jungkook or Taehyung.

"Yoongi..." I put my hands on top of his and brought it down. He looked at me confusedly. Then I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He quickly returned the hug and patted my head softly. "You....You remind me of him...Why do you make me feel so safe?...I-I like it."

I said while still hugging him as a few tears escaped my eyes. "Who do I remind you of, Y/N?" He asked me in a soft tone.

"My first love...Jimin. He was always so gently with me and so are you. You always want to protect me and he did too..." I broke the hug and look down at my foot. Just by remembering him my heart starts to hurt...

"I'm glad I make you feel like that, Y/N. I'll be always here if you need help. I will protect you." His words really flattered me.

"Thanks Yoongi...really." What did I do to deserve this angel?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm late to update but damn I genuinely like this chapter. It's so hella long...(right?)

Anyways I realized that Jackson Wang isn't in this book yet...so

LET'S THROW A PARTY!! SHALL WE HOMIE?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

166K 5.9K 29
Over centuries, everyone believed, when a vampire bites a witch, it is written in fate that the witch shall die. But it wasn't that serious a problem...
8.2K 410 21
I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst to me. You use me just for blood but why...
247K 8K 41
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
217K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...