Haikyuu! Omegaverse

By BellazT009

Just your average Omegaverse, but for Haikyuu! Hinata- Omega Kageyama- Alpha Daichi- Alpha Sugawara- Omega Ya... More

Hinata
Stuck in School
A "Talk"
Heat
Tanaka (being StuPid)
(Healthy question)
Heat (continuedπŸ˜‰)
Confusion
Oh no.
Too Late
Makeup
Competition
Competition 2
Doubt
1k WhO??
Wake up
Competition 3
Announcement
Ouch
Injury
Awkward
Deep Thoughts
Confusion
Unrational
Once more- a question.
Split Decsion (not an update)
Comversation part 1
Conversation part 2
Apologize
What Have I Done
10k whOoo????
Explain
Psycho
Together Again
Safe
The Awaited Chapter
Why?
New Story
How?
Oops
Mine
Caught
Sleep
The End
Uno reverse no end
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Final Grade

Closer

5K 183 125
By BellazT009

Recap:
Yamaguchi looked up at him, his eyes full of lust, his mouth open and panting, and his whole face and ears red and sweaty.

That did it for Tsukishima, any doubt he had, and all conscience he had, went out the window as he took control of the situation like a true Alpha.
End Recap

Yamaguchi was stopped mid-unbuttoning Tsukishima's pants, as Tsukishima pulled him up onto his lap and slid his hand down into Yamaguchi's pants.

He pumped Yamaguchi's length through his boxers, making Yamaguchi moan, and lull his head into Tsukishima's shoulder.

Tsukishima smirked, he was liking this a bit more than he should of.

Tsukishima slid his hand into Yamaguchi's boxers, pumping his length faster now, as Yamaguchi lay his head still on his shoulder, only moving with each moan that took over him.

"T-tsukki- wait-" Yamaguchi pleaded quietly, as Tsukishima went even faster, determining that Yamaguchi was going to climax soon.

Yamaguchi lifted his head up and looked at the ceiling as he bit his lip and moaned loudly through it (they still in the hallways).

Tsukishima turned his head and looked at Yamaguchi who was looking straight up, eyes lulled back in his head, lips a bit swollen, and his face red and sweaty.

Tsukishima loved that face. It was better than the teary-eyed Yamaguchi he had seen only minutes before by a landslide.

Yamaguchi blushed heavily, and buried his head in Tsukishima's shoulder, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Im really s-sorry Tsuki" Yamaguchi said quietly, referring to the amount of white liquid that was now spread across Tsukishima's hand, and Yamaguchi's pants.

Tsukishima's grin grew even wider.

"You shouldn't apologize Yamaguchi, that face you just made was apology enough" Tsukishima said as monotonously as he could, making Yamaguchi hit him lightly in the chest with his hand.

"H-hey don't say that"

"Why not?" Tsukishima asked, as he leaned down, his face right next to Yamaguchi's who was still buried in Tsukishima's chest.

Yamaguchi was quiet, making Tsukishima a bit angry.

He had been having fun with teasing Yamaguchi. He thought for a bit, realizing that he had the upper hand anyway.

He moved his hand that was around Yamaguchi's length, towards his ass as he grabbed and squeezed it.

Yamaguchi flinched, and moaned a bit into Tsukishima's chest. Tsukishima's smirk reappeared, and he kept on rubbing and squeezing Yamaguchi's ass before slowly inserting a finger into it.

Yamaguchi gasped, and looked up at Tsukishima with an unreadable expression.

Tsukishima started thrusting slowly inside of Yamaguchi with his finger, making Yamaguchi moan and squirm a bit at his slowness.

"Why are you moving so much?" Tsukishima asked in a condescending tone.

Yamaguchi blushed, as he stopped moving/ searching for more friction, as he didn't want to have to answer Tsukishima.

"Sorry Tsuki"'Yamaguchi said quietly, as Tsukishima slid another finger in, making Yamaguchi gasp and moan a bit loudly.

Ttsukushima used his free hand to cover Yamaguchi's mouth, looking him in the eyes as he spoke.

"Shhhh you don't want to get caught doing this, right?" Tsukishima said, as he looked around the hallway, making Yamaguchi do the same.

As Yamaguchi was looking around for not even a second, Tsukishima slid another finger in, making Yamaguchi flinch and moan into Tsukishima's hand.

Tsukishima kept his hand on Yamaguchi's mouth, as he really didn't want to get caught, but also because the vibrations that were coming from Yamaguchi's mouth were really getting to him.

Recap:
Ennoshita staggered a little bit too much and lost his footing. He nearly fell down onto the ground but Tanaka caught him.

"Ennoshita! Are you okay?" Tanaka asked, as he looked down at Ennoshita who was in his arms.

Ennoshita looked up at Tanaka, "n-not really" he said quietly, his face getting redder by the second.

Tanaka blushed heavily, he had expected him to say something like "yeah, now let go" but instead Ennoshita had said something that sounded like more a cry, like a plead for help.

But what kind of help...?
End Recap

Tanaka picked up Ennoshita, carrying him bridal style into the bathrooms nearest to the club room as he wasn't too affected by Ennoshita's scent, since Ennoshita wasn't really emitting much of one.

(He had learned to control it with deodorants and perfumes and such because of that rAt Alan)

"W-wait Tanaka what are you doing?" Ennoshita asked a little worriedly, as he looked up at Tanaka who was now walking swiftly down the hallways with him in his arms.

Ennoshita could see a seriousness in Tanaka that he had never really seen before, and each movement Tanaka took was with purpose. It reminded Ennoshita of when Tanaka was in game, against a team that had really good blockers, a face that rarely appeared unless a big challenge was given to him.

But there was more.... sincerity? In Tanaka's face this time.

They made it to the bathrooms, as Tanaka opened a stall and sat down on the toilet.

He looked at Ennoshita who was staring right back at him with the same amount of lust and affection.

"Are you sure your okay with this...?" Tanaka said, breaking the serious look that had been on his face, since he was truly worried when it came to Ennoshita.

Ennoshita made a disappointed look in his face as he shook his head. He realized he was going to have to 'spark' Tanaka a bit of this was going to work.

"Do you think I would of let you take me all the way over here" Ennoshita said as he scooted up Tanaka's lap, and wrapped his hands around Tanaka's neck, "if I wasn't okay with something?"

Tanaka blushed, but his expression molded into something more energetic as he reached his hands around Ennoshita's waist and pulled him even closer to him.

"You have a point there" he whispered as he kissed Ennoshita in the lips slowly at first, before going quick enough to make Ennoshita gasp a bit.

Ennoshita pulled away for air, his face completely red with embarrassment.

Tanaka smirked, as he leaned back in, a little quicker than before, and a bit more feverish.

Their lips meddled together perfectly, as they deepened the kiss, with Tanaka leading it.

Ennoshita pulled away again, for air, a strand of saliva connecting them.

He blushed a turned away a bit, but stayed relatively looking at Tanaka.

"Surprised? Suga told me some things. Like I said he taught me about Omega's" Tanaka whispered, as he turned Ennoshita's head with one of his hands, so that he was looking directly at him again.

Ennoshita scoffed a bit, but deep down he was extremely happy.

(Reason why Ennoshita is going to be decently conscious during this: since the whole Alan thing, he really knows how to control his heat and not let it take over him, making it so that his heat schedule is very organized, and more frequent so that when he has heats they aren't that bad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 12
lowercase intended! [ hinata shoyo x male ]
394K 11.8K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
77.3K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...