Toxic Merman (JonDami Fic)

By CyrusLiam2

A Journey Back Home - Damian Wayne The sequel of If Only πŸ’ A horrifying natural disaster struck Metropolis... More

Little Birds History
Rapunzel? Jonzel?
Taste of the World
DAMIAN!!!
Is this the End?
Mera
Sorrow
Go Home Sweetie
Zayka Dept
Is This How You Felt?
The Bat and Superboy
This Is Nice
The Transformation
Siren Damian
Exile
A Tragedy
Please...
My New Home
Good Night
Iruka, The Dolphin
Burning Torture
Why...
Hope
Boy of Steel and a Raven
Ryn and Donna
Friends and Family
2A.M.
G.I.T.L
Mariana Trench
To Our Little Diamond, Bruce
Mission Accomplished
Adults Talking
The Indian Ocean
Family Feast
You're Perfect
Under the Same Moon
Enjoying the Perks
A Dolphins Wish
The Journal of a Robin
Hawaii
Knowing the New Me
Mysterious Song
What a Day
Knowing Myself Again
3 Weeks Later
One with my Tail
Too Sad To Cry
A Dolphins Cry
The Mothers Hatred
Zayka's Revenge
Mourn of a Prince
I'm Saved
The Transformation Plan
Welcome to Atlantis
The Echo Globe
Discovering a Hidden Truth
Make Peace
We're Too Late
Burial Tranquility
Revenge or Forgiveness?
Goodbye, Siren Damian
Welcome Back, Damian
A Chance
Mission Succesful
The Selection
The Result
A Beautiful Reunion
Farewell, Iruka
All's Well that Ends Well
The End

A Warning

958 27 9
By CyrusLiam2

Three Week Later...

Metropolis West-Reeve School
9:04a.m.

{Damian}

             It seems like everything is back to normal ones again. I got used to my legs after a while, Jon and I are as close as ever, his house along with the other half of Metropolis has been fully mended, our parents went back to their lives which are their regular work and league business... which means Jon and I are back in school too.
             Selina came up to me a couple of days back to redeem her favor which was to help give her new house a complete makeover. She along with her many cats moved to a safer neighborhood which was also closer to the Manor. Jon and I were her assistant into moving the stuff from the moving truck, and going places to shop for new furniture.
             God, it was a tiring week... for me at least. My body is restless from all the lifting, painting, hammering, and so on. Jon didn't break a sweat because his powers assist him in every single task. In the end, her new house was finally done. I kept my word and now I owe her nothing.
             Just before the week of helping Selina, I got a video message from Mera. The usual small chat about how was everything going with me and her. The main topic was about her informing that all the previous siren who are like me -- human changed to sirens by a curse -- are now back to their human form, thanks to the spell. All they needed was the three magicians, blood from their family members and they're good to go. She recorded a video of all the sirens in their human form saying their gratitude together. Watching that video made me appreciate my family, even more, especially father. He stayed up many nights and chugged down so much caffeine and energy drink, to find a way to bring me back.
             Basically, everyone did a part. Even J. Though he never do anything major because he wasn't allowed to, he waited for me... like the legendary hero, Hachiko. Now, thanks to them, the other sirens are also back home to their friends and family. They saved so many lives and created many smiles.
             Today is my first day coming back to school after a while. Aside from the homework and assignments kept piling up from every class, nothings changed at all. Now it's recess time where the cafeteria is packed as always filled with all kinds of smell and loud chattering.
             Jon and I sat at a table at the corner of the cafeteria where it's less... annoying. He bought himself a bowl of ramen and I got myself an onigiri. I guess we're both cravings for Asian delicacies today.
             "So, did your parents sell the ruby or used it as decor?" I ask.
             "We flew to Japan and sold it to a jeweler named Richard Ranasinghe De Vulpian in a jewelry shop called Etranger." He said while chewing.
             "That's a mouthful," I replied. "Etranger... as in Foreigner in French?"
             "Nice name."
             Not.
             "I know... but wow, he is one of the most beautiful human beings I've ever seen." He said in his fanboy tone. "Blue eyes, blonde hair--
             "So a dumb blonde?" I joke.
             "NO!" He quickly defended Richard. "I mean I don't know how smart is he but I do not want to judge."
             "He had a college student working part-time for him too. Seigi Nakata if I'm not mistaken."

             "I see," I said. "How much did you get from that ruby?"
             "After verifying the gem wasn't stolen or picked up illegally, we got 500 million dollars."
             Holy... that's a lot of money. That Richard guy is probably a billionaire.
             "Mom and dad almost had a heart attack." He laughed. "They were so happy... thanks to you, our life is moving on to greater heights."
             "As they should be," I replied with a smile. "Use that money wisely. Buy things if you want but do not overspend."
             "Yes yes... I've already heard it like a hundred times from them." He said in an annoyed voice. "Anyways, how does it feel coming back to school after so long?" Jon asks with his mouth full.
             "Same," I said. "The people remained the same but what's new is that I have a shit ton of homework to complete now."
             "Tell me about it." He said sadly. "I'm not going to be able to watch anime or read comics for the next couple of weeks."
             "It's alright," I said, crushing up the onigiri wrapping. "We'll take turns helping each other out at their house and finish it in no time."
             "We got this."
             "You're the A student here, D." He said. "It's easier for you."
             "It'll be easier for everyone if they set their mind to it. So don't worry, I'll help you out." I tossed the crushed up wrapping into the recycling bin.
             Jon's still not done with his ramen and we have roughly forty more minutes before our next class. "I'm going to get a drink," I said, standing up. "You want anything?"
             "Iced green tea please." He said while slurping his spoon full of ramen.
             "Alright," I said as I turn around and began walking past him and towards the beverage section. As I was walking there, I noticed Ryan, Jacob, and Roy, Tucker's gang member, walking towards the football field.
             Seeing them reminded me that I had something I wanted to talk to them about... especially Tucker. I changed directions and followed them while keeping a far distance. They made their way to the field's bleachers where Tucker and his other gangs were slacking off.
             I began approaching them. In no time, Tucker spotted me. "Hey look boys, rich boy Damian is here." He said, alerting the others. When Tucker got up, so did the rest. They came down from the bleachers and stood in front of me with a threatening expression while cracking their knuckles and folding their arms. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"
             The difference between Jon and me, these guys have respect for him just because of my title... The Rich Kid. So I decided to give them a stern warning rather than including violence.
             "Hey boys." I started off with a smirk but with a friendly tone. "I heard stories that you guys have been bullying Jon for quite a while now."
             "You took his money, vandalized his belongings and school properties when he is around, spread false rumors about him, and many more. The very recent, burned his skin in the boy's locker room with the shower at maximum heat."
             "Who told you this?" Roy asks.
             "That remains a secret but rest assured, it wasn't your victim," I said.
             "So what if we did?" Tucker approached closer and had his chest high just because he was taller than me. "What are you going to do about it?"
             "Could you step back a bit, I don't need to smell your garlic breath." I teasingly squeeze my nose and avoided eye contact.
               His tongue clicked. "You brat!" He pushed me, causing me to land on my back and bruising my elbow. "Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you can act cocky towards me!"
               A nice guy... be a nice guy... be a nice guy...
               Those words keep surrounding my mind to ease down my temper.
               All nine of his boys began surrounding me with a tough expression on their faces. I held my hand up as a sign of surrender and slowly stood on my feet. "Alright alright, relax," I said, lowering my hands. "And to answer your question, I'll report it to the head principle and show them proof as well. Worse comes to worst, I'll report it to the cops."
               "Not only that but humiliate you in the school magazine. I have a very interesting picture of you in my phone, performing some cringy actions on an erotic anime figurine."
               "You wouldn't want that picture to be in the school magazine and yearbook now do you?"
               Tucker's expression was just screaming WTF?!?! He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him to meet his eyes. "Delete that picture... or else."
               "Or else what?" I mocked his voice.
               He clenched his teeth and pushed me backward almost landing on the guy standing behind me. "GET HIM!" Tucker yelled.

{Narrative View}

               The words be a nice guy was no longer in his mind as Tucker and his gang began approaching Robin. "What the f*ck..." He said with a smile as he crouched down to avoid their hands from grabbing him and did a 360 slide kick, causing all of them to fall on their backs. "You see, I tried to be nice and just use my words... but now, you're asking for it." He said as he takes off his tie, unbuttons his collar button, and untucked his shirt. "
               One by one of Tucker's gang stood up and approached Damian... only to get a punch, kick, boxing, or dodging and causing them to attack each other. In the end, all nine boys were attacked and left lying on the ground, easing their physical pain. Damian was full of energy because it has been so long since he took down some bad guys. But in the situation, he can't fully enjoy it because they're still students.
               Tucker was last.
               He approached Tucker who was standing firm. "Hear my words carefully, Tucker." He said. "From today onwards, leave Jonathan alone. Do not talk about him, do not spread gossip about him, or even f*cking touch him."
               "Because if you do, I'm going to do a lot worse than what I'm about to do now."
               "So it's Romeo saving Romeo huh." Tucker teased as he prepared to kick Damian in the guts. "Why can't that faggot save himself?"
               "Why does he need you to protect him."
               "Believe me, if he attacks you, it'll be your last day on earth," Damian said as he charged towards Tucker, dodging his kick as he grabbed Tucker's arms and twist it to his back. He began groaning in pain. He then kicked Tucker's legs, causing him to drop on his knees with Damian holding his arms tightly.
               Robin held Tucker's left hand tightly as he releases his right arm only to grab his middle finger and pulling it to the back, causing even more pain to the boy on his knees. "STOP STOP!!" Tucker begged.
               "Did you stop when Jon was begging you to turn off the hot waters?" He asks. Up ahead, the gang members were approaching the two boys. They stopped a few feet from them because Damian held Tucker's arms tightly as a sign of threat.
               With Tucker's middle finger in his grip, he pulled it all the way to the back and broke it. Tucker let out a painful scream as he crashed on the ground. With Tucker at Damian's feet, he looked up to give a warning to all nine members and Tucker.
               "I dare all of you, report me to the authorities and I shall do the same, for I have actual proof." He said loudly. "From today onwards, stay the hell away from Jonathan Kent or I'll send every one of you to the hospital."
               "You've been warned."
               "If I were you, I'd ditched your so-called leader. You're so much better than him. Do something with your life instead of following this scary face but dumb mind."
               With that being said, Damian turned around and began making his way back to the cafeteria as he buttons up his shirt, fasten his tie and tuck in his shirt. From a distance, he saw Jon has done eating and waiting for him at their table. Damian quickly stopped by the beverage section to get a can of coke and a bottle of green tea. He then makes his way towards Jon. "Sorry, I'm late." He said as he took a seat and hands, Jon, his drink.
               "Where were you?" Jon asks as he took the green tea from Damian.
               "Somewhere." He replied as he opens the can of coke and sips it.
               "Somewhere huh..." Jon closes the bottle. "Do I wanna know?"
               "Wait for it," Damian replied confidently which made Jon confused.
               "Wait for--
               Jon stopped talking the moment he spotted Tucker's gang from the corner of his eyes. Instead of reacting and trying to hide, he froze because he was shocked to see Tucker's gang carrying him who was holding his hand and crying in pain, towards the nurse's office. All the students in the cafeteria kept their attention and started laughing at the chaotic group outside the cafeteria. All except Damian.
               Jon turns to see Damian relaxed and calm with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "Don't tell me..." Jon looks back at the group and then Damian. "You didn't..."
               Damian opens his eyes and lifts his can of coke up for a toast. "Your welcome." He said. "They won't be bothering you anymore."
               "Thanks, D." Jon smiles. He picks up his bottle of green tea. "Here's to you, my love." He said and they both toast. "Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.6K 62
"Believe Me When I Say This. I'm Here For You" - Jonathan Kent After defeating some bad guys, Damian got knocked out by one of them. Jon had to help...
29.9K 1.2K 15
There were legends about Gotham Reef. Legends that said it was haunted by a beast of foul temper. Stories told of a ravenous she beast that feasted o...
45.6K 1.1K 9
Have you ever wondered what it's like being the only Kryptonian on earth without powers? It sucks. I'm Marinette Martha Kent. Yup that's right I'm th...
227K 3.7K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...