FLAVOR YBNK

By thegoattae

No description More

๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ
โ•โ—๏ธ8๏ธโƒฃโ—๏ธโ•
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™น๐š›
๐š‰๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐™น๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ
PSA!!!!!!!
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ
๏ฟผ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ
๐™น๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข
๐š๐š˜๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™น๐š›
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š›๐šŽ ๐๐“โ€ข1
๐™น๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐๐“โ€ข2
๐š๐š˜๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š“๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™พ๐š–๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ธ๐š–๐š๐š›๐šข๐šŽ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ ๐๐ญโ€ข1
๐™พ'๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’ ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐๐ญโ€ข2
๐š๐š˜๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™น๐š›
๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—

๐š‰๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ

1.2K 43 9
By thegoattae

•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘•

I went home about two hours ago and now I was chilling in the front room watching Netflix. My Aunt went to work and afterwards she said she was gonna be at her boyfriends house so I'm home alone for the rest of the day.

I heard a knock on the door. I secretly hoped it was jay. To be honest.... I didn't call him. I didn't want to for real because what if what I thought was true and he just wanted to end what ever we got.

I got up and answered the door. "Whatchu want."I said to jay. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "I been calling you. And you ain't call me when the movie was over."He said as we both stood in the doorway. I rolled my eyes. "My phone's upstairs."I said.

"Can I come in."He said. I moved out of the way closing and locking the door after him. "Can we talk?" He said. My heart rate increased. "Ion wanna talk."He walked closer to me. "Why not."He looked down at me. I felt my eyes welling up. I quickly blinked them away.

"Aint nun to talk bout so dip."I said going towards the kitchen. "Zion why you being like this. I just wanna talk to you Ight."He said following me. "Bout what."I said getting some water feeling his eyes traveling my body. I was in a wife beater, some long Nike socks and some gray Nike shorts that stoped mid thigh.

"Bout us."He said. I turned around. "Last night I wont trynna fuck cuz I wanna be with you. Ion want everything we do to be bout sex."I looked at him like he was stupid. "Ok but you started it- "I know and I'm sorry."He said coming closer to me.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist. "I'm sorry."He said in a soft voice. That sent chills down my body. "So there ain't nobody else."I asked looking down. He pulled my head up my chin and kissed me.

"Nobody but you."I promise. He said. I smiled a little. I then grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. We kissed for what seemed like forever.

But I felt this kiss. Tears rolled down my face as we pulled away. Our foreheads rested on each other's.

He wiped the tears that wouldn't stop flowing from my eyes. "Jay....I'm scared."I said looking at him. "Shhhh. Don't be. I gotchu and I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise."He said before pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Jay."I said still sniffing. "Yes."He said. "Can we fuck now... I missed you."He laughed before picking me up and taking me to my room upstairs.

We started to make out as he removed my cloths. I slowly striped him. Soon we where in nothing but our boxers.

He started to kiss on my neck while grinding on me causing  me to moan lowly. "How you want it?" He asked lowly in my ear.

I bit my lip. "You know how I want it."I said. He looked at me and smiled before taking off my boxers. I turned around and arched my back making my ass poke out.

He slapped it very harshly. I whimpered in pain as I felt him rub it. He continued to give me a booty massage while I closed my eyes.

He then stopped and spreaded my cheeks. I felt his tip at my entrance. Jay go slow. I breathed out. He chuckled a little before slamming into me making me lose my arch.

"FuckFuckFuckFuckFuck-ahhh." Was all I could get out. He started to take slow movements arching my back some more. "Damn you tight as fuck."He groaned.

When I finally adjusted to his size he started to go faster.I bit my lip to hold in the moans. All you could hear was our skin clapping and his low grunts.

He went deep reaching my prostate as I let out a loud gasp. "Oh I hit that spot huh."He chuckled. He then started to abuse my prostate causing me to let out a corse of loud feminine moans.

Tears rolled down my eyes from pleasure as he choked me from the back pounding me. My mouth feel agape as my eyes rolled back.

I felt myself reaching my high.
"J-Jay  I-I'm bout t-to cum-fuck." I squealed as he arched my back some more.

He suddenly pulled out. We were bout out of breath. "Turn around." He said out of breath. I did as told and he pulled me towards him by my ankles.

"Woah."I said as he chuckled. He leaned down and kissed me. "I got a question."He said. "Yes."I said with his face in my hands. "Will you be my boyfriend?"I smiled.

"Yes."I said and we started to make out again. Without a warning he slammed into me. I immediately broke the kiss with a gasp.

He began to thrust deeply and slowly hitting my prostate with each stroke.  My eyes rolled as I threw my head back.

He started to pick up the paste as I held my hand against his stomach to signal him to slow down.

He moved my hands above my head. He started to kiss my neck. He gave me hickeys with each kiss not slowing down his movements. "J-jay I can't -I can't take no more."I moaned out.

Soon I released on our chests. "Shit zy."He said as he came inside of me. I gasped. "Oh my god why didn't you pull out!" I semi panicked. "Whatchu mean." He said with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean what I mean. Why you think I use a condom."I said. "Cuz I thought you aint wanna catch nun ian think you was scared of nut or sum like that."He said. I swear to god this nigga about dumb as a bitch.

"IM NOT SCARED OF NUT YOU DUMB ASS BITCH I CAN GET PREGNANT!" I yelled at him. "YO WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLIN A BITCH AND IAN KNOW THAT YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME!"He yelled back. I huffed and crossed my arms turning away from him.

"Zy why you ain't tell me."He said hugging me from the back. "Cuz iant want you to think I was weird or nun."I said looking down pouting. He sucked his teeth. "My bestfran was a nigga with a pussy you really think imma judge you."He said making me laugh.

"So you be having periods and shit?"He asked. "No. But it's hard to explain."I said laying back in his arms. "I wanna know how tho."He said. I giggled because of the way he said it. "Ight Ight so listen."

"When I was in 9th grade my grandma put me on birth control bc we didn't understand like we just thought I could get pregnant but it was more to that. Like for me to get pregnant my eggs had to be fertilized and that really couldn't happen with out a period which I didn't get."I said.

"But she put me on birth control which kinda like opened up my female hormones or whatever and that fertilized my eggs ion know how but it did and it increased my chances in getting pregnant instead of lowering them."I said.

"But yeah I was getting thick as fuck and my skin was glowing so my grandma though I was pregnant so she took me to the doctors and they explain it to her that it was the birth control pills and so they took me off but by this time my body already got used to it and now my eggs fertilize them selfs so I can get pregnant."I said.

"Ohhhh. That's crazy."He said. "Soo. What we gone name our baby."He said with a goofy ass smile on his face. "Jay no I'm not finna keep a kid I can't raise."I said very seriously. "I'm not talkin bout this one."He said more seriously. I looked at him and smiled.

All of a sudden my phone rang. It was my auntie so I answered it. "Hello."I said. "Nephew Whatchu doing."She said and I laughed.

"You just called me and now you checking up on me again. Wassup for real."I said.

"Ion know I just feel like ion see enough of you."She said. My aunt is only 8 years older than me and she quit school to help take care of me when my grandma died. She was just 23 and I was 15 but she always been my TT.

When my mom died it was just me , her , and my grandma. Ian never met my dad and to be honest ion think I want to. My moms passed when I was 8 but before then I was taken away from her due to her useage of drugs. I didn't understand why she did them but then I was young. She overdosed when I went to her house after school one day.

"I understand but ain't you at work."I said. "Yeah but I'm finna go on break in a bout 5 minutes."She said.

"Oh you going home?"I asked. "Yeah I still gotta get cloths."She said. "Oh. Jays over here."I said. And she laughed. "Mhmm."She said I laughed too.

"Any who. Leave the door unlocked Ight."She said. "Ok bye I love you and drive safe."I said. "Ok I love you too." She said and with that we hung up.

"Put your cloths on we gotta go get a plan B."Jay said getting up. "And some hot Cheetos." I added in. He laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?????

WHO WATCHED THE NEW SEASON ON POSE ON NETFLIX???????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 442 19
๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 2 ๏ฟฝ...
58.9K 2.1K 16
taykxnahmir Jus read it cuz yk you want to ;) (Age gapped,no set 'bottom' boy) DONT LIKE? DONT READ :)
20.2K 197 57
This is a story of one shots. This story will include The USWNT women soccer players along with other Women soccer players around the World. The poin...
2.8K 249 21
"Your black is beautiful. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different"