𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚛

"THATS NOT THE POINT BECAUSE NOW WE IN SOME SHIT!"I yelled at Bryson.

"I-I know and I apologize but- "I'm really not trynna hear none of that  cuz to be honest I got my own shit to clean and I'm out here cleaning yours."I said calming down.

"If you knew you can't shoot you should've never even came to the trap."I shook my head. "Why are you even back knowing that this could be your head."I looked in his eyes.

"I uh."He breathed hard. "I got a girl pregnant and I wanted to leave."I sucked my teeth looking away. "I cant keep looking over my shoulder knowing  that this move might be my last. I'm finna have a seed out there now. And I know what it feel like to grow up without a father. I can't do that to them."He said trying to get me to listen.

I nodded. "So whatchu finna do. I looked at him."He shook his head. "I been rapping. Money coming in. I can get a job it ain't that  hard to do."

"Yeah but you young and black. Not to mention yo image you would be better off sticking to rapping."He chuckled. Making me do the same.

"I gotchu. Don't disappoint me or them. Take care of them with yo whole heart. Nothing less."I looked in his eyes. He nodded. I brought him into a hug.

We pulled apart and I nodded towards the back way. "And Bryson."He looked back at me. "Keep in touch."He smiled. "Always."And with that he left.

As soon as the door closed the front door opened. I wasn't at the trap. It was a more secluded place put close enough people knew about it. I grabbed my gun from my side holster. I made my way to the front.

"R-Roddy please don't shoot me."Darrell said holding his side witch was obviously leaking of blood and his thigh was doing the same along with his right arm. I rushed to his side dropping my gun. I laid him down on the table.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of heny. I then filled a bowel up with hot water. I got a rag and a pair tongues and headed back to the front room.

"Talk to me."I said striping him.
"Y-You were r-right."He said breathing heavily. "I s-should've  never went by my s-self."He said as I ripped the black t off of his chest.

I was almost done striping him when he stop talking. "Darrell."
"Y-yes."He looked at me with his eyes barely opened. "Baby imma need you to keep talking to me ok."I said. He smiled closing his eyes.

"Y-You called m-me baby."He chuckled. "D open your eyes."I said wiping up the blood around his stomach. "B-but I'm sleepy."He said with his eyes still closed. He didn't even feel me take to bullet out. Sense they were all pretty much visible I quickly removed them.

"No don't go to sleep. You can't."I said. He lightly shook his head. "I c-could sleep f-forever."He said dragging the forever part. I shook my head sticking my finger in one of his wounds. He screamed loudly and sat up a little.

He looked at me with tears brimming his eyes. I must've really hurt him because he doesn't cry. Like at all not even when his mom died. And he has a high pain tolerance.

"Baby I'm sorry ion want you to die."He nodded sniffing. I cleaned the wounds with the hot water rag. "This gone hurt."He looked at me and nodded.

I poured heny on the wounds one by one. Their were little hisses here and there. "I-I gotta patch you up now."He sighed laying back down. I sighed getting up.