𝙾'𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝐏𝐭•2

"So he's dying." He said still looking down. I looked at Tay and nervously nodded. "Y-Yes but you can save him. He needs a blood transplant." I watched him to see his reaction.

He didn't say anything but just nodded. Is the hospital still open. Me and tay looked at each other of shock. Nando rolled his eyes and walked out. I got my purse and followed him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Darrell Grandberry

"So uh boss. Not to drag it or anything but like.....do I know this son of yours?" He sucked his teeth.

"Nigga mind yo bag and drive."I rolled my eyes while silence took over us. After awhile I turned up the radio to hear Roddy's new song.

I started to vibe to it when it was turned down making me look at him like he was crazy. "If you must know. You do know him."He said looking around.

I looked at him and then back at the road. "Who is he? Like how do I know him? Does he run the Block?"I questioned.

"Nigga calm down. Ion know if he would like me telling this but... it's Roddy." I almost crashed the car.

"Whatchu mean Roddy like my Roddy?" I asked looking between him and the road. "What do you by mean your Roddy?" He asked.

I forgot that we're both still in the closet. "I-I-I mean like my partner roddy my lil nigga the one I bang wit."I said trying to make it sound as straight as possible.

He looked me up and down and nodded. "Yeah. He's my seed. But to him that's all he is."I shook my head. Damn.

Now that I think about it he never speaks about his parents. He never speaks about anything family wise. Actually ion know nothing about him. Damn.

Maybe I should rethink the whole "let's get married" thing.  I thought but then shook it off. I'm probably just blowing it out if proportion.

"Don't tell him I told you that. Ive been trying to make shit right between me and him for a while. Ion need this being another reason why he don't like me." He said looking out of the window.

"Maybe you should leave him alone."He turned his head to look at me. "Whatchu say?" He said with an attitude.

"Look I know Roddy and I've known him for awhile now. But in my perspective it looks like you hurt him and now your trying to make up for it without letting him heal first. Just let him come to you because if you don't you'll just be doing more damage than good."Once I finished talking the car went silence.

He just scoffed and sat back in his seat. I shrugged it off and turned back up the radio.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rodrick more jr

I sighed finishing the bullet count before putting up the last clip. Today makes two years that my best friend/ mentor has taken his spot in the sky.

It makes me feel even worse that I caused it. It's my fault his wife and his kids have to suffer. It's just one of those days I can hide behind a poker face.

And Darrell not being here makes it worse. "Say mane you finished?" Yb asked me. I nodded and straighten my face. "Aye imma just go home ight."He looked me up and down. "You good?"

I nodded. "I'm straight I just don't feel like beings here no more."He nodded and moved out of the way so that I could get by. I hopped in my car and soon enough I was home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O'Shai Simmons

"Thank you sir and here you go."The nurse said handing Nando some cookies and some water leaving us to be in the small room. Tay was in the room with mir while me and Nando went to get the blood.

I tried my hardest to keep my composure. This is the first time in 6 years that we were alone together. The awkward silence was prancing on my nerves.

"Don't tell him about this." He mumbled. But after years of knowing him I understand what he said. "What."I said less than asking. "I said don't tel-" "No I know what you said I meant why.Why don't you want me to tell him he's your s-" "I know that."

"But I also know he don't fuck with me. He's finna be a grown ass man. Hell he's finna have a baby. He don't need me. He's been doing fine without me."He said with a hint of sadness.

"Do you really believe that? It took him years to learn how to except himself because he thought you left because of what he has. And for long time  I did too. And then what really added on to it was the fact that you acted like he didn't even exist-". "My voice cracked. At this point tears were rolling down my face.

"He thought you didn't love him anymore." I croaked out. We made eye contact.

"I never stopped loving him. Both of y'all. It was never because of him. I had another son. But his moms wouldn't let me see him. She thought it was because of me that he was born like that. And it was."

"I only married Marisa  because I got her pregnant. I knew it was wrong that's why I didn't want him there at the wedding. I still can't shake the look on his face. He was disappointed in me almost ashamed. She lost the baby and we got a divorce." He spoke with his head down almost as if he was scared to look me in my eyes.

"I needed time to get my self together. I wasn't there mentally and I needed to be. I just figured that my kids were better off with out me." He finished quietly. Silence engulfed the small area.

"It's never too late to fix your relationship with your kids."I said sincerely. He shook his head. "I don't want to mess things up. They're in a good place right now and the last thing they need is for me to come back."

"Well just reach out to them. Let them know you want to be in their lives. Then they can just come to you when they want to."He nodded.

"Still don't tell him." "Nando-" "Its just to soon. If he knows then he'll just come to me with gratitude and ion need that. I need his honest personality. So please. Don't tell him."

I sighed and nodded. "Ok."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I just wanna go get on more bag wit my nigga. Wanna be rich for ever for my dawg. Posed to take you on yo first trip on a private jet. I vow to always ball until I fall."

I sang lowly while my song rich forever blasted in the back round. I was drinking campari straight from the bottle.

I was gonna call darell but I didn't want to be one of those clingy bitches. My doorbell rung so I got up to answer it. I turned down the speaker and put my bottle down.

I looked out the peephole before opening and I saw sum lady. A pregnant lady. I scrunched up my face and opened the door.

"Um hi. I don't know if you remember me but I'm Desiree monoly. We went to school together."I nodded. "Yeah my moms was cool with yours. Why you here."I asked. I didn't mean for it to come out as rude as it did.

She nervously chuckled. "Um well I'm pregnant with your child."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A lil sumthin sumthin to hold ya down 😮‍💨💀💀💀