𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢

I took the money out of the mans shaking hand. I shook my head as he walked away.

I started working the corner only at nighttime though. I still gotta take care of my baby. I still can't believe glizzy said yes to being my boyfriend. Ion care bout being gay no more I love glizzy especially since he can have my kids.

I smiled just thinking about it. I used to work the corner before I bought my Condo. After that I was just living off my rap money. I'm kinda blowing up but I'm trynna get a house in the hills for my baby. He said he wanted to go to college so imma pay his tuition.

Ion think imma let him know till everything worked out tho. I put the money with the rest of the stack. "Damn."I mumbled counting the money. I just made 950 in a hour. I called dat nigga stunna to tell him I needed another brick.

"Damn you sold dat shit dat fast?"He asked I chuckled. "Yeah it was just half a brick." "So you telling me you can sell a whole brick in a day."He said. I laughed. "I can sell 2 in a day to be honest."

"See you up to promotion- Ow nigga why you hit me for."He said. "Cuz you talkin dumb."I heard sombody else say on the other side.

I laughed. "Nigga is you laughing." He said. "S-sorry you was talkin dumb tho."I chuckled.
"Yeah whatever. Listen ion got no more booger sugar right now so you gone have to wait till tomorrow but come by my place anyways and get yo cut."He said. "Ight."I said hanging up.

I was already walking to my car around the corner at the store. I put his address in the gps and started pushin.

🚬

I nocked three times and waited. I looked around the very large house. Ain't no way dis nigga just selling crack and he live here. I thought.

Soon the door opened to reveal a shirt less stunna. "Waddup nigga."He said smiling moving out of the way so that I could come in.

I looked around. Music lowly playing in the background and the smell of weed making my ears twitch. "You live here by yo self?"I asked curiously.

He nodded. "Me and my baby."He smiled showing his diamond teeth. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I ain't know you had kids."I said. He hit me upside my head. I sucked my teeth.

"Ion got kids my nigga.I live with my boyfriend."He said shaking his head walking away. My mouth formed an oh as I started following him.

"BABY!"He yelled up the stairs. A shirtless short dark skin nigga walked out of the room next to the stair case. "Why the fuck you yelling nigga."He said after blowing smoke out his nose.

"Oh. I sorry I thought you went upstairs."Stunna smiled then pecked the mans Lips. The man rolled his eyes before looking down. Awww is he blushing?

Look at me being all soft n shit. I need to stop. I straightened my face a little bit. "Dis my lil baby John. Bae dis jay dat nigga working the corner."He said taking the blunt from John. "Oh. Wassup."He said I nodded my head.

"You hungry?"He asked me. "Oh no I actually gotta get home to my lil baby.I told him I was on the way."I said.

"Aye nigga follow me to da back."Stunna said. I did as told and he gave me my cut. "Aye can I ask you sumn."I said. He looked at me.

"How you get this house."He chuckled. "I rap and trap.Me and my baby rap,sometimes together but he more fye than me in my opinion."My eyes widened. "Oh shit you-

My phone dinged. It was glizzy telling me good night. I gasped realizing the time. Aye bro I gotta go Ight. I said dapping him up speed walking to the door.

I got to my car and and started driving. I ain't even put my seat belt on. I know he feel some type of way cuz he didn't use no emojis. He always use emojis.

I never told him about my Condo. My dad wanted to move but I didn't want to so I moved out last year. I ain't spoke to dat nigga since. When my mom died he slowly lost interest in me anyway so I was kinda glad when he let me be on my own.

I always felt like I wasn't enough for him and I guess that's why I was so mean. Now look at me finna be 18 and getting a house in the hills.

I chuckled. I can't wait to start a family with glizzy. I know imma marry him but it's gone be lowkey. Ion like niggas in my business. Since I was already in Beverly It's gone take me an hour to get home.

I blew a raspberry. I hope he wake up for me. He prolly won't. I shook my head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝚉𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

I was awoken by my phone ringing. I groaned and pushed the power button turning over.
It started to ring again so I angrily grabbed it and answered.

"Hello."I said in a raspy voice.  "Glizzy can you open the door."Jay said. I sucked my teeth. "Nigga do you know what time it is we got school tomorrow I been said goodnight to you."I said hanging up.

I was finally drifting back to sleep when I heard my room door open and closed. My tensed up. I soon felt my bed sink in. Relaxing a bit when I smelled the familiar cologne of jay. I turned to face him. He looked at me.

"I thought you was sleep."I rolled my eyes. "When did that ever stop anything."I said. He sucked his teeth as he leaned back to the head bored.

I sat up and cradled his lap laying my head on his chest. He rubbed his thumb across my booty. "I missed you."I said tearing up. "I missed you to glizz and I'm sorry."He said.

"For what."I asked. "For not being here.... I'm sorry."He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "It's ok."I said smiling a little.

"TT having a party tomorrow so you can't come over."I said. "Where you going?"I shrugged my shoulders. Mir house probably. Ion wanna ask him bout his house. Since his moms died ain't  nobody been over there.

"You know I'm not homeless. You can come over if you want."He said sitting up. "B-But what about your dad. I mean have you even told him bout you being gay."He tapped my thigh getting up.

"He moved last year so I moved out. I ain't speak to him since."He said taking off his clothes. I stood up.

"Jay- "I know. I know. But we ain't never had a relationship. Not even when my mom was alive."He said. "Well do you want one."He didn't say anything. "I'm not gonna force you to call him but I do think you should at least check up on him."

He scrunched up his face. "Tuh the phone work both ways. Fuck dat nigga."He said putting his socks back on. Weird ass nigga. "Like I said I'm not forcing you just think about it."I said.

"Ight come're."He said pulling me on top of him. "Where you live now?"I asked. "I bought a condo. Speaking of I got a show in Texas next week you coming."He asked. "Of course. Is Tay and mir coming to?"I asked. "They can."He said.

I forgot he rap. He put his hand in my shorts in which I was free balling and began to rub my booty. I smiled. "You coming home wit me tomorrow?"He asked softly. "Only if we can fuck."I said. "Bet."He said. I smiled and closed my eyes starting to drift off again.