𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊

"Bye ma."I said as I kissed her on the cheek. Today I was wearing white Air Force ones ,light washed distressed jeans ,and a white and burgundy Harvard sweatshirt. I connected my air pods as I waited for the bus. I was in between songs when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Taymor? I didn't even hear you walk up to me." I said he  just chuckled a little.  This was the first time seen I've him smile. I didn't even notice he had braces yesterday. I think he's cute to be honest but he might be straight.

"Wassup lil nigga." He said. I just dapped him up. "Soo what time  we leavin for carli party today?" He asked. I low key forgot about that.

"No. No. No  cuz I seen you driving a black dodge charger yesterday when I went to take out the trash sooooooo you don't need a ride from me."I said lowkey stank facing him. He busted out laughing earning a couple of chuckles from me.

"Lml. Why you stalking me and I can give you a ride if you want me to." He said with a smile on his face.

By this time the bus had came and Tay got on first. As I got on, of course jay opened his big teeth mouth to joke me.

"Well if it isn't mr bounce down on that dildo." He said earning laughs from nearly the whole bus except Tay. Well it wasn't many kids on here so I wasn't that mad. I glared him.

"Ion know why you keep trynna talk like you and glizzy not fuckin." I said and the whole bus went "ouuuuuu" while his smile disappeared and a stuck look appeared on his face.
I just smirked while I continued to walk to my seat at the back where Taymor was waiting for me.

"Why he messin  witchu?" He asked. I sighed and looked down. "It's a long story." I said.  It was a long story. Full of emotions and secrets I don't wanna tell him,not yet. "Do you wanna come over after school so we can get ready for carli's party?" I asked. He just simply nodded his head and continued to look out the window he was looking out of before I sat down. 

{𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙℙℙ}

I was in the Locker room stall putting on my pants when the door suddenly opened to revel an angry jay.  He grabbed my arm and threw me to the wall where I hit my head but not that hard. He turned me around to where I was facing him.

"You think your so funny huh? Well your not what me and glizzy got going on is none of your business." He paused for a second. "Matter of fact how  You even know?" He asked. I suddenly got emotional but I wasn't about to cry.

" just because you stoped being my friend doesn't mean glizzy did too." I said feeling hurt  because we were all best friends since the third grade and now we're not because he wanted to switch up and be selfish.

"So he told you  dat shit. That was sapose to be a secret." He said. Now I was getting angry. "It's not like you keep secrets so why expect some one else to keep yours." I said. I felt the blood in my veins starting to boil. He had caused me such pain in the last  three years and now he wants to act so innocent.

"Oh so this what that was about huh?" He chuckled  a bit. "So now you want revenge or something?" I huffed because he's been bulling me every since I came out to him. So no that was not what anything was about.

"Look bitch ass nigga I could care less about the things you've told but u can't keep trying me and still expect me to be nice to you. I don't even like you and if we are being honest I don't think any one does. Not even glizzy ,he said he just fucks wit you because your dick is big." I said.

He had a shocked expression on his face but it quickly turned into anger. He started to run up on me like he was going to do something and just then taymor pulled him back and he fell to the floor. Tay's fists went back but I quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the locker room before he could hit him.

After that we didn't speak until the end of the day.

¥ 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙℙ 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕐¥

Tay sat in the front today. I was guessing maybe he's mad at me but Ian een do nun. I just looked out the window listening to music until the bus came to our stop.

As I was walking home,I felt a presence beside me and so I looked up. "Why don't you ever say anything when you creep up to some one?" I said turning down my music. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk.

I unlocked to door and we both walked in. "Don't you need to call your parents or somethin to let them know  your here?" I asked he shook his head. "My mom died giving birth to me and my pops locked up so I stay with my cosin Santana and he prolly out hittin licks or somethin." I nodded my head. "Sorry to hear that ." I said as I guided him to my room. "There's snacks in the pantry if  your hungry and my TV has Netflix." I said as I went to go change my clothes.