𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚖𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚎

"Well can I at least get a kiss?"I asked. He turned his face away from me making me suck my teeth. "Mir- " "Leave me alone Taymor."He sniffled.

"Whatchu crying for?"I asked pulling him towards my body. "B-Because you called me fat."He sniffed holding on to me.

"All I said was that you need to cut back on the snacks a little bit."He sucked his teeth moving off of me and back to his side of the bed. "I only said it because it's unhealthy. Ion care about your weight as long as you happy I'm good. But this ass..." I said rubbing it through his sweats.

"Don't touch me aintchu leaving anyway."He jerked away from me making me suck my teeth. "Yea but I still got a couple of hours before Sage get off of work."I said trying to wrap my hands around him.

He got up making me groan. "Why you always tripping."I stood up too. "Because you always bothering me. You always wanna be on me and shit and I just wanna go to sleep."He said tearing up. I hate to see him cry especially if it's my fault. Lately that's all I've been doing. Making him cry.

I quietly sighed. "I gotta go get ready anyway."I kissed his forehead. "Imma call you when I get there. I love you."He didn't say anything. I shook my head and turned to the door but he grabbed my arm pulling me closer towards him.

He wrapped his small arms around my waist putting his head in my neck. "How long are you gonna be gone?"He sniffed. A couple of days. I said rubbing his back,rocking or bodies.

"Promise me your gonna stay safe." I lifted his head up wiping his face. "I promise." He kissed my lips softly before I added my tongue.

Our kiss soon became lustrous as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I broke it. "Mir you trynna-" "No I'm tired." He said pulling away from me. I sucked my teeth. "You always tired." "And you always horny now leave me alone."He clapped back.

"That's because you don't never wanna do anything anymore."He looked down. "Ion wantchu to see me naked." "What? Why. I seen you naked before." I said totally confused to where this need for privacy came from.

"Yeah but that was before I got....bigger." I sighed. "Baby you you look fine. As hell. The only thing that got bigger was that ass."

He chuckled. "Yeah whatever. Bye nigga." I shook my head and kissed his forehead head before leaving his room. I started to make my way downstairs.

I've been planning to raid Gucci's where house for a couple of months now. I found out he had people following me so I had to dead all of my original plans.

For me to actually get shit cracking and killing this Nigga I would have to leave for about a week. I bought mir his own car and made sure he had what he needed so he should be straight.

I heard Ma Shai coming up the drive way from work so opened the door all the way for her. "Oh hey Tay baby I ain't know you was still here."She said. I kissed her on her cheek.

"Yeah I was just about to leave I gotta go get my stuff together."She chuckled. I told her every thing. Turns out she was a crip this whole time. She used to play hood doctor back in the day and that's how she met Mir's dad. That's why she got all them guns and shit.

"Yeah I bet. We gone be ight don't be outchea worried up."She could tell I was lowkey worried. "I know but I can't help it."She chuckled again and shook her head.

"What my baby up there doin? She asked going to sit down and take her shoes off."He went back to sleep. I said bending down to help her.

"For real it's almost 2 o'clock?"She exclaimed. I chuckled. "Yeah but he said he was still tired."She nodded. "Well."She sighed. "Stay safe ight I love you."She kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded.