𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝐏𝐭•1

My eyes slowly opened making me look and adjust to my surroundings. My face scrunched up. Ion get it. Lincoln Blvd. "Bout time ya big doofy ass woke up."I heard an all to familiar voice making me turn my head.

"Pimp?" I asked in surprise. He smiled putting out his blunt on the roof of my car. I smiled widely by it quickly faded once I realized he was dead so that meant had to be to.

"Chill lil nigga you ain't dead yet."He said helping me up. "I would ask if this was heaven but I know god wouldn't let you smoke up there."He laughed. "You bout dumb as shit."He coughed making me laugh with him.

"Nah my nigga this...is the after life.You forgot we gonna wait for Jesus to come back from his baecation before we can go up there."He rolled his eyes making me do the same and huff. The game I was played by.

He laughed. "Aye at least that means I'm not going to hell...yet."He said making me laugh. I suddenly got a sharp pain in my side making me hiss and hold it.

I began to panic as I felt my now flattened stomach. "Where's my-" "Chill he straight."He said pausing immediately afterwards. The smile on my face became so wide I could barely see.

"It's a boy."I squealed. He cursed under his breath as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Look I ain't say shit and I'm not confirming shit."He said as I jumped on him giving him a big ass hug. "You gave me enough information."

He chuckled softly as I got off of him. "Aye hold on to that joy. That motivation is what you need to get outta here."He said getting serious. I nodded.

"I'm serious nick he needs you.. they both do."He said the last part a little more softly. I looked him in his eyes absorbing the emotion then looked down.

"Come on we got somewhere to be." He patted my back and began to walk ahead making me follow.

Omniscient

"How's it coming along sir?"A resident asked. "Almost done but he needs blood stat."The head surgeon said carefully closing the wound around mirs uterus. "Patient's O negative...sir."The circulating nurse hesitantly said.

Then entire operation had gone successful except for the fact that he was losing blood by the pint. O negative is a rare blood type and can be given out to any other blood type,but can only receive the same specific blood type.

The doctor began to semi panic. "If he doesn't get that blood within the next 72 hours both him and that child will die."A moment of silence corrupted around the room as the head nurse and surgeon shared a look of communication. The doctor nodded and picked up his tools once again to finish closing up the wound.

Once he finished he began to wipe his hands. "You two, make sure his vitals are regulated and move him up to room 103 on the second floor."He said pointing to two residents. "Get me his parents records of blood work and check all banks to see if there's any that can be shipped right away."He ordered. Taking a break from his straight 5 hour surgery.

Every body started to scatter around doing everything in their power to tend to the boy who was low on blood.

•back in the waiting room•

All of their heads picked up as soon as he said Mirs name and they quickly walked up to meed the doctor.

"He just finished surgery but he needs a blood transplant badly. The problem is he has a rare blood type. Now, my team is checking every blood bank in this county but I checked the parents blood records and his fathers a match."

Tay and his mother in law, O'shai(Ohh-Shay) shared looks. Hers looked more of panic because she knew her sons father didn't want anything to do with him or her so why would he give his blood up? "What about the baby?" Zion spoke.