𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎 𝐏𝐓•1

•TWO WEEKS LATER•

Last week jay asked us if we wanted to go to his show in Texas. It gave me reason for me to go and see my grandma. Did I mention I'm from Texas? Well I grew up in Texas.

We landed in Austin and we were getting our bags so mir and jay decided to have a race so I recorded.

I ended the video and saved it

I ended the video and saved it. Glizzy seemed like something was wrong so I went to speak to him.

"Glizzy you good?"I asked. He looked at me like he was gonna throw up. He ran off to what I'm guessing the bathroom. "Yo what happened to glizzy?"Jay said. I shrugged. "I asked him if he was good and he ran off."

"Yo yo yo let's go the buss here."Spliff, jays Manager said. "Wait buss? What buss?"Mir asked.

Well cordage was going on tour and he doing a show here so-mir screamed and ran off leaving me to get his bag and jay to get glizzys bag.

•💭•

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

Me and glizzy had to share a room which was gonna be gas but he seemed out of it. "Gliz."I snapped at him to get his attention. "Glizzy you straight. Hell wrong witchu ?"I asked. He looked at me then ran to the bathroom.

I then began to connect the dots. And my mouth formed an oh. Moments later I heard the toilet flush and I stood at the door.

I opened it to see him panting by the toilet. "Does jay know?"He shook his head as tears began to form in his eyes. I sat beside him and hugged him.

"Don't cry. I'm already knowing he not gone be mad."He sniffled. "I know but w-what about school....college. Then how are we supposed to provide for a baby huh? I'm scared. His voice cracked at the end.

"Now you know he blowing up now and you can still go to school maybe not right after we graduate but if you put yo faith in that then it's gone happen."He chuckled.

"I guess you right." "Nigga I'm always right."We laughed. "So how am I suppose to tell him."He looked at me. "Man ion even know but just wait till after the show so y'all could talk about the next move."I said rubbing his shoulder.