𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢

•𝐀𝐓•𝐓𝐇𝐄•𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒•

I walked in the movies with Glizzy ,Mir,and Tay and we stood by the ticket booth 🎫

"Man I'm trynna get some snacks."Glizzy said.

"Yo ass always hungry come on."Mir said and as he started walking off towards the snack court.

Glizzy smacked his teeth but followed anyway. I couldn't help but laugh.

It was just silent and it was kinda making me uncomfortable so I wanted to start some type of conversation.

"Is it cool if I ask you sum."I asked Tay. He just nodded his head for me to go on. "You and mir together?" I asked.

"Nah but we gone be..."He looked at him and gliz and chuckled a bit. "...soon."He mumbled the last part but I heard him.

I just nodded my head. "What about you and Zion tho."He asked. I sighed. "It's complicated."I said. He crossed his arms. "I'm listening."He said.

I chuckled lightly. "He just want the dick and nothing more. I be trynna take him  out and shit but we just end up fucking where ever we go."I said. He started to laugh.

"I'm foreal. Like I really do got love for dis nigga and he just using me for my dick."I said looking down. He wiped a tear away from laughing and looked at me. I looked at him and he started to laugh again.

"I'm glad you find my pain humorous."I rolled my eyes. "Look aye I'm sorry man. Imma give you some advice Ight."He said still smiling. I nodded my head while he got himself together.

"9 times out of ten he gone wanna fuck tonight. So just don't give him nun. Matter of fact go on strike for like a whole month. Kinda sum like 'No Dick December'."He said

"So you mean cut him off?"I asked kinda confused.

He smacked his teeth. "No keep taking him out and like spoil him n shit like you would if y'all was together. Talk to him you know tell him how you feel n shit. Let him know that is not all about sex and he gone realize that he feel the same way."He shrugged as we walked up to the ticket window.

Damn dis nigga smart as shit.

"Thanks for real I needed that."I said as I paid for me and glizzy tickets to watch invisible man. And Tay got tickets to see the hunt I guess cuz he don't like scary shit🤷🏾‍♂️

Once we were done we met up with the boys and went to go watch our movies.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We were 20 minutes into the movie and me and glizzy where in the back of the movies at the top. {𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐌}He was in the chair next to me but and he was really into the movie.

I'm surprised he didn't try nun yet. I looked at him from the side of my eyes and the light from the screen reflected off of his cheekbones I had to look twice.

This time I started to admire how beautiful he was. His eyes brows furrowed together as he really concentrated on the movie. My eyes travels to his neck as I started to imagine me sucking on it and leaving hickeys along his jawline.

I bit my lip as I started to get hard. Hearing him moan my name as I sucked on his spot.

Something happened on the screen and he jumped a little and spilled his M&Ms. I came back to focus when he looked back at me.

"Jay you scared?"He asked I chuckled a little and shook my head. "Shit well I am." He said getting up and moving into the chair where I was.

He put his leges on my lap and his head in the croak of my neck. I tried to put my focus back on the movie but I couldn't. I fucking loved this position.

"oh shit. Oh Shit. OH SHIT."He squealed getting in my lap. "Mhmm ion wanna look no more."He said putting his face back in the croak of my neck facing away from the screen. I laughed a little.

"Chill it's not real."I said. He put his head on my chest to where he could see the screen. "I know but it seems so real like sometime I be feeling like somebody watching me n shit."He said causing me to laugh again. I rubbed his back a little.

He then started to move around to  get comfortable. I started to feel myself get hard again. "Shit."I mumbled to where he couldn't hear me. I closed my eyes tightly.

Dead puppies
Dead puppies
Dead puppies

"Jay you good?"He asked. I opened my eyes a little and he was looking at me with a concerned expression. His lips where inches from mine. "Fuck it."I mumbled smashing our lips together. He stuck in tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss. I gripped his ass and he put his arms around my neck.

I started to kiss along his jawline. He moaned and started to move his hips in a circular motion. "Fuck."I groaned in his neck going straight for his spot. I sucked on it and bit it a little.

He pulled my face back to his and softly kissed me. I unbuckle his pants. "Shit wait do you have a condom?"He asked leaning up a bit.

I looked at him and realize what I was doing. "Shit I'm sorry."I said tapping his thigh signaling him to get up. "What? What  you sorry for?"He asked confused. I shook my head. "I gotta go glizzy call me when the movie over ok."I said kinda feeling bad cuz I really gotta leave him in the state.

"Where you going?" He asked with his lip poked out. I shook my head and got up. I pecked his lips. "Call me when the movie over ok."I said he crossed his arms and walked out.

I sighed well I guess it back to the lotions 🧴 😔.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥-𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭 {𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞}🤧😁