𝚉𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

"BITCH WHAT!"I yelled through the phone followed by a laugh. Me and mir where on  FaceTime and he was telling me about what just happened between him and Tay while he got dressed.

Soon my laughing died down. "So you mean to tell me he got some good ass head and all you got was some damn hickeys."He looked at the camera with a straight face.

I busted out laughing again. "It's not funny okay he had to do something."He said. "Bitch don't even try to front like you not grateful cuz you know yo ass wasn't even ready."I said still chuckling.

He groaned. "I fucking hate you." He said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever it's cuz you know I'm right." I said eating a hand full of my hot Cheetos. He laughed.

"Anyways you tryna come over I'm bored."He asked.

"Hell no me and jay going to the movies tonight."I said.

"Let me go to ,I ain't hung out with y'all since 8th grade." He asked

"And who's fault was that?" I said

"Jays." He said

I sucked my teeth. "Man whatever. I'll let you come if you bring Tay."

"What no why I gotta do that he probably gone be busy and plus he don't even know that me and jay back cool again." He said in a whiny voice. I laughed.

"So. That don't mean nun." I shrugged

"What you mean ,if he don't show then imma just be with y'all any way stupid."He said while rolling his eyes. I thought about it for a second and he was right.

I sucked my teeth. "Well don't say shit when you see me sucking jays dick in the back of the movies."I said eating some more hot Cheetos. He busted out laughing. I laughed a little too.

"But nah for real though at least ask him. This can be like y'all first date."I said

"Well technically we already had our first date and he said he ain't want a title yet."He said getting up and going down stairs.

"So y'all are together?" I asked since they already went out on a date.

"No I ain't say that."

"So whatchu saying?"

"That we both know what's up but we not together." He shrugged

"Mmm." I said looking to the side

"Uh uh don't mmm us what you and jay got going on."He said now walking out the door.

"Nothing we just fuck buddies and where you going?"I asked as I seen him walking down the street.

"I'm coming over since you don't wanna come to my house."He shrugged.

"Good you can help me pick out my outfit."I said getting up to throw my trash away.

"If y'all just fuck buddies why y'all going on a date."He asked

"It's not a date and cuz fucking in the movies be the best."I smiled at the camera.

"Ok so why you need help with a outfit if y'all just finna fuck  in the back."He asked

"In case another nigga wanna shoot they shot."I shrugged. He laughed.

He really trynna get me to say I got feelings for jay. Ion got feelings for em the dick just bomb.
I think.

Do I have feelings for jay.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐇𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐘𝐘𝐄 !!!!!

.𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐲 ?

.𝐌𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲👀

𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚  𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 🤧

                           VOTE