𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢

Once Roddy hopped in the car I sped off. "He gone live?" I asked.
He didn't answer me. I looked at him from  the side of my eye seeing him looking down at his hands.

I turned off the highway and parked on the side of the street.
"Rodrick." I said. He pulled the blunt from behind his ear lighting it. He took two pulls from it before answering me.

"Nope. He not finna live. They probably took him to the hospital but he ain't make it.Choked on his own blood." He chuckled the last part like something was funny.

"I'm sick of this shit bruh. Dis Nigga so pathetic he'd rather manipulate or blackmail people into playing theses games and shit."He said taking another pull shaking his head.

"Either way I'm still gone die. If he don't kill me the next nigga on the street will."He said looking down.

"Nah I ain't finna let that happen to you and you know it."I said grabbing his hand. He looked up at me with his soft hazel eyes.

"It's gone be over before you know it and imma be right here beside you no matter what Ight."I kissed the back of his hand massaging it. I heard sniffles so I looked up to see him lightly crying. I brought his face to mine kissing his lips oh so passionately.

Shortly after he pulled away and we connected foreheads. "I love you."I mumbled against his lips connecting them with mine for brief moment.

He looked at me shocked. I was kinda shocked too because it ain't like me to love but when it comes to him... it's over for.

I chuckled. "Y-You dont have to say it ba- I was cut off by him smashing his lips into mine climbing into my seat. After a while we both pulled away out of breath.

"I love you to."He said with a smile making me smile. I tapped his thigh signaling him to move but he didn't. "Roddy come on we gotta go."I said chuckling.

He shook his head kissing my neck. "Roddy..."I said biting my lip. He gripped my neck pulling his face to my ear kissing it lightly. "Daddy. I want it. Now."He said in between kisses.

"I-In da- In da car?"I asked he bit his lip and nodded his head.

•• 🐉 ••

I held onto his waist as he bounced up and down on my dick. He bit his lip trying to hold in a moan. I slapped his left cheek harshly making it jiggle.

"Let me hear dat shit."I said making him whimper. I held onto his slim waist with my arms pulling him to my chest taking over as I pounded into him.

He started moaning like crazy. "Ohh fuuuccckkk."He moaned. I reached down and spreaded his cheeks making sure he felt every inch. "D-Daddy p-please."He moaned out with tears leaving his eyes. All of a sudden I felt his hole get tighter then wetter.

I instantly knew what it was. "Oh you creaming for daddy huh."I said going even faster chasing my high. "Ohh I'm finna cum. Fuuuccckk. Daddy I-I'm finna cuuuumm ahh."He moaned. I slapped his ass harshly again.

"You better hold it and I'm not playing with you."I said. I was so close. He whimpered and I felt his pre-cum leak out of his tip. I slowed down taking deep thrusts. "Roddy."I said out of breath.

"Yes."He squealed. "Cum."I said. He whimpered as we came together. He tiredly laid in my chest. I chuckled as I rubbed his back. "Baby we gotta go."He groaned.

"Ion wanna get up."He said. I started to kiss all over his face admiring him. He giggled.

"Darrell stooopp."He giggled. He so cute. "I wish you was mine." I said kissing his lips. "Yeah but you pose to be playing the straight card. Plus ion wanna start a relationship wit all this going on."He said looking down playing wit his fingers.

"Yeah you right. When dis shit over wit ,fuck a relationship imma marry you and we gone live in the hills. No more Compton life. We gone have a son or more if you want."I said making him smile.

I pecked his lips a couple of times. "But for real we gotta go before a trooper ride past."I said lifting him off my lap.

We started to put our clothes back on and then we left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝚉𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

"Jay for real. He not answering the phone."I said to jay referring to mir. He ain't been answering for the last couple of days and I'm kind of worried.

"He probably wit Tay you know how it be."He said putting on his shirt. "Where you going?"I asked. "I uh got some business to take care of."He said putting on his slides.

I walked up to and kissed him. "Jay."I said moving down to his neck. I pulled my hand down griping then rubbing his member.
He groaned as I slid my hand in his joggers.

I stoped and griped his member tightly.He whimpered. "If you cheat on me I promise you won't have a dick to fuck with do you understand." I said in his ear.

He nodded his head quickly. I let go. "Good."I smiled. "See you later."I kissed his cheek. He stood there shook. "Well... bye."I said in a duh tone.

"B-bye."He said and he left. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I texted mir instead of calling to see what was wrong.

💚🙈MichaelJackson🙈💚

𝐘 𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞??

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝐏𝐢𝐦𝐩 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧
𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭???

𝐍𝐨
𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐈𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐰
Delivered

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HIII GUYS TIFANY JANE HERE !!!

Ik it was short but this book is going to be ending soon so comment if y'all want a sequel.