𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊

The movie was done so I texted glizzy to see if their movie was done.

"MIR!"I heard him yell. "Glizzy whatchu doing out here I thought you and jay were-

"Fuck jay I wanna go home."He said interupting me. "Why is it fuck jay ,what happened?"I asked confused. He shook his head.

"Imma tell you at your house I'm spending the night."He said. He walked away and then he came back. "I need a ride home so Tay can you take me?"He asked with his arms crossed.

Tay chuckled and nodded his head then we left.

Me and Tay were waiting on glizzy to get his clothes. "Can i spend the night too?"Tay asked with his lip poked out. I chuckled. "No. Me and glizzy gotta talk."

He sucked his teeth making me laugh. "You can stay tomorrow and Sunday if my moms says so."I said. "How bout I just move in."He said smiling making me laugh. He leaned and pecked my lips.

I started to kiss him because i was a bit horny no cap. I unbuckled my seat belt and straddled his lap. We continued our make out session until he stopped me.

"Mir stop I gotta ask you sum."He said real serious. I lowkey thought he was gonna ask me to be his.
"Y-Yes."I stuttered.

"When I asked you were you ready were you telling the truth?"He asked. Silence grew over the both of us and I got off of his lap back into my seat.

"Mir."He said.I looked down and shook my head. "Then how come you said it. Ion wanna make you feel pressured or anything and to be honest... If I would've taken your virginity today I would've regretted it."

I looked at him in confusion.
Oh so this what it is huh.
He probably think imma freak or disgusting.

My eyes started to water and tears quickly streamed down my face.
Mir. "Don't cry its not because of yo- "you think I'm disgusting don't you?"I asked as my voice cracked.

"No I don't I just don't wanna ruin something special."He said looking in my eyes.

"Whatchu mean special. Its not special because im not normal the only thing special about it is that it that it gets happened to me."I said as I chuckled a bit in the end.

He looked At me and wiped the tears that were still coming down. "It don't gotta be a special thing to you but I want it to mean something not just fucking cuz i done took plenty of bitches virginity before and they ain't mean shit to me but some pussy. Even in a relationship but you...you real different."He said looking me in my eyes. I could tell he was telling the truth. His eyes held something ion know.

"Today I was thinking with my dick and I ain't wanna take something like that from you. At least not yet. Not till i make you mine."He said.

I smiled knowing he's thinking like that cuz niggas now and days just want ya pussy and say anything to get it.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. He pulled apart for second. "But just know im still eating yo pussy."He said making me wet.

Glizzy finally came out of his house. He was still mad but he looked more like he was finna cry. We pulled up to my house snd me and glizzy went in the house.

We made our way to my room as he plopped on my bed and pouted. "Glizz are you gone tell me what happened now."I said sitting in the fuzzy chair in the corner.

(His room)

(His room)

"Do you know if jay messing wit somebody like other than me."He said as his eyes started to water. I moved on the bed laying beside him.

"Glizzy why you ask that."I said. "Cuz we were kissing about to fuck and he apologized outta nowhere and dipped."He said. "Thats dumb as fuck." I said. "Yeah I know." He chuckled.

"He told me to call him when the movie was over but I was so mad i just walked out.It was a good ass movie too. I still wanna know what happens in the end."He said sitting up.

I laughed at him. "So why was you bout to cry I thought you ain't feel for him like that."I said smirking.

He sighed. "I-I-I don't. But if he fuckin somebody else while he just"- He stoped himself and blew out a breath.

He looked down playing with his fingers. "M-maybe h-he got a girl or something like that. He did say he didnt wanna come out yet."He said as tears streamed out if his eyes. I moved close to him and hugged him.

He put his head on my shoulder silently crying  while i rubbed his back and arm. "Jay ain't got no girl zi and you know it. He would've been public with her if you was a side. Plus y'all always going out even though y'all not dating."I said as he sniffed.

He looked at me then nodded. "Just talk to him."I said while he got up and went to the bathroom.

"Ight but that don't mean I'm finna tell him that I like him."He said blowing his nose.

"Oh so you do like him?"I asked with a smirk. "I ain't say that."He said. I just  laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 😁

*𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍*