𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊

It's been two weeks since Tay got out of the hospital and we've been spending a lot of time together. Him and my momma got close. He even calls her ma now. My moms really likes him and I do to.

Every since that day I went to visit him, he been more ion know. Like he likes me like that. He been being slick calling me baby n all that but I ain't complaining.

Anyway I was about to get in the shower when my phone rang. I looked at the call log and it's was Roddy. I haven't spoken to him since my cousin nipsy died.

"Hello."I said. "Damn a nigga can't get no love."He said causing me to laugh. "Hey rodrick." I said smiling. "Hey niki. I just wanted to call and check up on you. I herd you had a boy friend." He said.

"What? Nah where you hear that at?" I asked because all of a sudden dis nigga just pop up outta nowhere asking me about mines. "Through the grapevine, aye don't let me find out a nigga trynna run game on you. You know how I feel about you."He said taking a hit from what ever he's smoking.

"Yeah I do but nah I good. "I said. It got quiet. "Where you been I missed you for real for real." I said. "Man I been every where. Dis music shit blowing up on a nigga." He said I laughed. "Dats good. Just promised me that when you get famous you won't forget about me."'I said. "What Nicki I could never." He said. "Aww. Anyway I gotta get ready for school Ight. Love you." I said. "Love you to. He said."
And with that we hung up.

💮💮💮丅Ꭵᗰᗴ ᔕᛕᎥᑭᑭ💮💮💮

I was putting my hair in a top ponytail when I was getting a ft call. It was Tay so I answered it. "Hey Tay Tay." I answered. "I'm taking you to school today." He said. "Ok. Are you coming over here before we leave?" I asked because I missed him. "I can." He said. "Ok." I said. It got quiet. "What you wearing." He said. I laughed. "Don't worry about it."I said before hanging up.

I was wearing light washed distressed jeans, an all white shirt and some  green,black,and white Jordan ones. My moms already left for work so It was jut me waiting on Tay to get here.

I went downstairs and warmed up two hot pockets. I was listening to music when I heard the door slam. I looked up to be faced to face wit a slightly angry Tay. He grabbed me by my neck. "Ion know where you get off actin all bold n shit but don't hang up on me again."

He said In my ear. Dat shit had me soooo wet man I'm telling you. "Or what." I said with a smirk on my face. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "Oh for real?"He asked. I bit my lip and the microwave went off.

"Ouuu my hot pockets."I squealed. "Ouu let me get one."Tay asked. I sucked my teeth. "Man uon even like dis kind." I said. "What, I like every kind." He said.I turned around and gave him a look cuz he know damn well he was lying. "What kind is it." He said with a disappointed face because he knew too. "Philly cheese steak."I said taking it out of the microwave.

He sucked his teeth going to the freezer I'm guessing to get the hot pockets he wanted. He did and he warmed them up and started to eat. The room soon filled with silence as we both ate.

He paused his eating at stared at me. He sometimes did this so I wasn't geekin. "Mir let me eat you out."He said witch  almost caused me to choke on my hot pocket. He started laughing.

When I finally brought myself together I gave him a look. "Nigga stop playing wit me."I said getting up to get  some water. It got silent. "Who said I was playing."He said coming behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

He kissed behind my ear and started to go for my neck. "Tay you gone make us late fo school."I said but it came out more as a moan. "Fuck school."He said in the croak of my neck sending shivers down my spine as he began to  kiss and suck on my spot.