𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚛

I patiently sat on his couch while I waited. I called 17 times the first 3 times he let them ring. After that he sent me straight to voicemail.

Of course I was pissed. I was also worried but more so pissed. I had such important information to discuss with him and he blew me off. Speaking of ............

•F͡L͡A͡S͡H͡B͡A͡C͡K͡•

"But why are you telling me?" I asked. I felt so many emotions at that moment. I was scared and confused. The last time I saw this girl she told  me they found my moms body in the fucking river.

" Because. I have cancer and I'm not going to be able to take care of this baby. The doctors said it's early stage 4 but if we treat it now then there's  a chance I might make it."

"So why not treat it." I stated. She looked down. "For me to undergo treatment I would have to terminate my pregnancy and I'm not doing that Roddy. I want this baby to have life more than anything."

I scoffed and shook my head. "Excuse me?" She crossed her arms. "It seems selfish to me. Why would you bring a child in this shitty ass world and not even plan to be there to guid them along the way." I took a swig from my bottle.

"See that's where you come in." I almost choked on my drink."Whatchu mean? For one you can't just push a baby on me, secondly you don't even know me well enough to trust me with your child." I said making a face.

"It's your child too and I do know you." I dryly chuckled. You don't know shit about me. "I know your pops used to beat on you." I froze.

"And I know you would do everything in your power to be a better father than him." She said looking into my eyes.

I looked down. "I-I gotta talk it over with somebody before I can give you da answer."

She lifted my head by my chin before wiping a tear and hugging me.

O͡V͡E͡R͡

I heard some key's jingle at the door knocking me out of my thoughts. I crossed my arms and made sure my attitude was present.

He walked through and looked me up and down. "How you get in here?" He asked as he walked past me. I scrunched my face. "You gave me a key."

He nodded as he drank some cold water from the fridge. I rolled my eyes. "Where were you and I know you saw me calling you."

He shrugged. "My phone was on dnd. I was busy." He said pulling me by my arms closer to his body.  He seemed upset about something.

"But how are you." He kissed my forehead. "I know what today is for you. I'm sorry I wasn't here." My heart warmed at that. But I still came here for a reason.

I backed out of his grip. "I'm fine but um I came here to talk to you about something." He looked me up and down and crossed his arms leaning on the fridge.

"You wanna sit down and talk about it or you wanna stay standing?" He asked and I nodded. He started to walk to the couch as I followed him.

Ion even know how to say this. "When I was around 16 I donated to a sperm bank and now this girl I knew when I was little told me she was pregnant with my baby. But the thing is she can't take care of it cause she sick and she wants me to take care of it when she dies." I rushed out.