𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

"Hey I'm Nicolas but everybody calls me Nahmir." He said. I looked up from my schedule to see the yellow nigga from the bus. I quickly examined him and then I responded.

" Taymor , but call me tay". I said. He just responded with a head nod. He seemed kinda coo, well so far.

"Let me see your schedule". He said so I handed the paper to him. "Damn we got all classes together except lunch and last period". He said.
As I watched him laugh a little I noticed he had braces and his lips were moisturized. Now I'm not gay even tho I sound a little sus right now don't get me wrong but if he was a female. Shiiii ight Imma fuck witcha.
I just simply nodded my head.

"since we basically got the same schedule let me show you around". He said

Again I nodded and started to walk with him.

¥𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕐 ¥

It was the last bell and every one was leaving to the busses.

i lowkey searched for dat yellow nigga. Nahmir i ment its crazy dat i actualy remember his name.

i finally spotted him with air pods in standing in the line foe the busses.
i was walking towards him when some one tapped his shoulder beside him and he turned aroud.

Damn. His ass was soo fat. Now how could I not notice dis earlier?
i was staring so hard i didnt even see da bitch dat was standing infront of me.

"hey taymor right?we're in last period together." She said. She was a cute lil red bone with some long ass lashes. Like bitch can you even see?

"yeah wassup."I said she just smiled and proceded to talk.

"Hi im carli and im having a party tmr and was wondering if you would like to come."She said witha smile at the end.

"yeah im down.What time?"I said licking my lips cuz dey was dry asl.

"Imma send you the stuff here , give me your phone so i can put my number in it"She said.So i gave her my phone and she put her contact name as 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙸😻🤤👅💦🍑. While she was typing i looked behinde her and saw nahmir bend over to pick something up. I felt my dick gettin hard.

"damn."I whispered to my self.

"What happened."She said giving me my phone back.

"N-n-nothin i-imma text you later ight." I said puttin it in my pocket.

"ok.Bye."She said while walkin away.

By that time the buses came I was glad to see it.i walked to the bus and sat in the front seat. Some how I got on the buss b4 Nahmir and when got on he told me to come sit in da back with him.

"So,How was your first day?" He asked.

"It was coo or what ever i guess. Oh I gut invited to a party."I said low key excited. I ain't been to a party since I got out of juvie.

"You talm bout carli's party?" He said. I nodded my head yes.

"Foshow im going too whole time I think the whole school going."He said
I'm glad he going.

Bruh wtf I'm on some real sus shit I need to get my head strait. Shit fucks some hoes or sumn.

"Dats real cool we should go together fr fr cuz I need a ride." I said.

"I gotcha lil bruh." He said while dapping me. as we pulled a way, we started to look at each other. As I was staining i started to notice how beautiful he was. It was like I was staring in his soul and he was doing the same. Then we pulled away and didn't speak for the ready of the bus ride.

•𝔸𝕋 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼•

I was laying in the bed thinking bout that moment. Wow. I really starting to question my sexuality. Am I for real gay?
I lit my blunt and took four long pull of dat shit.
I got real bored so I texted dis bitch names crystal from third period and asked to fuck. She was down n told me to slide to her crib cuz her OG wasn't home. N dats want I did.

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘅𝗯 𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲😝😝😝