𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

As Mir went into the bathroom to change I went downstairs and got some hot Cheetos out of the pantry. I then quickly went back to his room. I put on love and basketball from Netflix and took my shoes off. Shit imma get comfy. As I slid to the headboard I noticed something red poking out of his dresser. Me being the nosey nigga I am, I took it out. It was some red lace Victoria Secret panties. He then snatched them from me.

"Give me those." He said as he was in action. I snatched them back. "Damn I knew you were gay but how can you even fit theses." I said as I waved them around to play with him. He snatched them back again.

"It's complicated and I don't wanna to talk bout it so don't bring it up again." He said. His face had a more serious expression than before.

"Ight ight I'm sorry just chill."I said. What ever it was seemed to be very personal and I will respect that. I plopped back down on the bed and continued to watch Netflix. He sat down next to me and it got quiet well except the TV playing. "What was going on in the locker room today?" I asked. It's something about him that makes me wanna protect him at all times. "Nothing. It was nothing." He said continuing to watch the tv. I huffed. "Why cant you just tell me ?"I asked. Even though I just met this nigga yesterday I feel like I've known him for a long time. Ion know maybe it's his vibes. "Y'all had something going on or something?" I asked. He just continued to watch the tv so I just left it alone.

The movie was now over and I went home to take a shower. Once I got out I put on my blue Kappa set, an all white t and white Air Force ones. I then sprayed on some Calvin Klein cologne and got my 38 baby bag and put my stuff in it . Once I pulled up to his house I just went in and went straight to his room.

"Aww man now I wanna wear my Kappa set."he said while throwing his hands up. I just chuckled as a response. He had on an orange and gray Tennessee Nike sweat shirt on with some black distressed jeans and some orange,white and black air Jordan's. His hair was in a top ponytail with four dreads hanging in the front. "You ready to go?" I asked while he was spraying some perfume on. "Yeah but can we get something to eat first cuz the party don't start till 10." He said once he was done. "Ight. Whats dat called?" I asked cuz it spelled good. "What dis? Rose water ivy." I nodded my head and he grabbed his mcm bag.

As soon as he got in my car he asked for the aux cord. I chuckled and connected his phone to the Bluetooth in my car.  He turned the radio almost all the way up and we rolled  down our windows blasting change my life by Stunna 4 Vegas. Once we got by  most of the fast food restaurants I turned down the radio and asked where he wanted to eat at. He said Chic-fa-la so that's where I pulled up to. Once we got done ordering I paid for the food and we sat down at a booth in the back.

"You know you didn't have to do that right." He said. I low key feel like this is a date. "Nigga chill it was only like $20." I said while I got up to get the food. He playfully rolled his eyes. I came back and we started to eat.

"So who did you live with before you moved with sage?" He asked. "How you know him by that name? I asked. That was his street name and the things he does I don't want mir to be involved with. "He's my plug man." He relied while taking a bite out of his sandwich. "You smoke?" I asked hella confused. "Do I smoke." He said pulling out a bag full of pre rolled blunts. I laughed "Nigga put that shit a way."

"But nah for real answer the question." He said before he took a sip of his drink. "I lived  with my dad but after he got locked up for murder I moved with my grandma." I said now eating some of my fries. "So why u stay wit sage? Where's your grandma?" He asked with a worried look on his face. I chuckled a little. He is so cute. Yep I said it cute he's adorable. Ion care no more I guess I'm gay. "Chill she not dead or nun. I went to juvie for like 5 month's and I couldn't go back to school in the same state so I moved with my cousin." I said. "Ohhhh. Why you go to juvie?" He asked.

"Why you askin  so much about me. Wassup wit you tell me bout yourself." I said. His face immediately lit up. " well since you  asked. I live with my mom, my dad left when I was little but I'm still connected to his side of the family. Im mixed or biracial what ever you wanna call it with Puerto Rican and black. I only have like three people I fuck wit honestly well except you cuz u coo witch is my cousin many and my two friends glizzy and cordae. We some times rap. Well me,cordae ,and jay but me and jay not cool no more. And we haven't been since the 8th grade but his music still bump tho." He said he was gonna continue but I interrupted him. "Is that dat nigga who keep messin witchu. The one from the locker room." His facial expression changed real quick signaling me that he didn't wanna talk about it but I really wanted to know. "Yeah. That's him." He said. "Why y'all not cool or it that something really personal." I said "nah. I mean it is but at the same time it ain't so imma just tell you cus I know if I don't then your gonna keep asking." He said. I nodded my head waiting for him to tell me. He looked down as if  he was contemplating on doing so. "Is it ok if I tell you in the car? I don't wanna say it in public." I nodded my head and got up to throw my trash away.