𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊

As I got in the car I looked at my phone. It was 9:30.  "We got thirty minutes to kill where u wanna go next." He said I put in the directions and told him to follow it.

As we were driving I was thinking on how I was gonna tell him. Like should I show him because I knows he's not gonna believe me. He's probably gonna think I'm weird. What if  he dosent wanna be my friend anymore. You know what fuck it. Imma tell him n if he's a real nigga he would understand.

We soon arrived at the spot ,my spot. It was somewhere I liked to go to get my mind off things. I came here a lot the Sumer if 8th grade. It was really just a spot at the lake.

"What we  doin here?" He asked. "I didn't wanna just tell you anywhere." I said as I was getting out of the car grabbing my bag. He cut the car off and followed me. It was pitch dark out here but the moon light reflected off the water and it gave us some light. We sat down at the edge of the water. I pulled out a blunt from my bag and lit it. I took a long ass pull and then I passed it.

"Me,jay and glizzy where best friends. Glizzy's real name is Zion and he's in your last period." I said. He nodded his head while he passed the blunt.
"Me and jay where closer than me and glizzy. It was like the end  of the year in 8th grade when I told jay I was gay. He asked me why would I like dick if I had one. That's when I did a stupid thing and told him my secret. The secret I swore I would never tell to anybody ever in my life."I said starting to tear up. "What did you say Nick  ." He said. I looked at him "I said I didn't have one." I said as my voice cracked and a tear ran down my face. "What do you mean you don't have one?" He asked. I stood up and pulled down my pants and then I slowly pulled down my panties. "Ohh." Was all he said. I pulled my clothes back up and I sat back  down. "He told everyone and it traveled with me to high school. It took me a long time to build my reputation back up. I got into hella fight cuz I ain't no bitch and and I ain't gone let nobody bully me." I said while I wiped my face." We both looked at each other and laughed. "Is that why your dad left?" He asked. "Yeah he thought I was weird so he left me when I was 11. Right after I got my first period." I said. Me and him weren't really close any way and he had a drinking problem. "Did you ever see or speak to him after he left?" He asked. "I mean I did. I went to his wedding with my grandma because my momma wasn't invited. Technically I wasn't either but my grandma didn't think it was right how he could just forget about me. It don't bother me none because my momma is all I need." I said.

"Damn. Dats deep. I still look at you as a nigga tho." He said and took another hit from the blunt. "See dis  why I fuck wit you now pass dat shit." I said he laughed again while passing. After that we smoked another blunt and we just talked until it was time to go to the party.

We ended up getting lost and showing up to the party around 10:30. Once we got out the car I felt eyes on me. I turned around to see glizzy and jay. Jay walked off and glizzy walked up to me looking mad as hell. "Why the fuck would you tell jay I told you about us. That was sapose to be a secret."I stepped back and looked around in search for who da fuck he was talking to. "First of all  every body already knew y'all had some shit going on they just didn't know y'all was fuckin. N I'm sorry on your behalf but I'm not sorry about jay. Get yo nigga in check for real cuz imma just stop talkin and let dis chopp do da rest. I'm tired of him n if he got sum shit to say I will gladly like to hear to my face." I said low Key getting hype. It's like all the nigga in me come out when I'm high like I just wanna fight and shoot up da place.
"Nahmir dats not even da point in dis"I cut him off. "That is the point what I said might've involved you but it wasn't about you. You weren't the target in this situation and I apologize for the second time if you won't take dis shit you don't have to just don't hit me up any more." I said honestly not giving a fuck any more da niggaz I rock wit know wassup. "Is that really how you feel my nigga."he said. "Zion I   Already apologized what more do you want me to do apologize to jay ?"I said. He crossed his arms. "HELL FUCKIN NO. ION GOTTA APOLOGIZE TO NO BITCH ASS NIGGA WHO WANNA KEEP TALKIN SHIT N NOT FIGHT ABOUT IT." I said. "MATTER OF FACT WHERE DIS NIGGA AT." I said now walkin into the direction he walked off to. I then spotted him by some drinks and a nigga with dreads.
I yelled his name and he turned around. I then punched him in his shit. He fell back a little and touched his lip which was now leakin. He swung on me but I dodged it and as I went to swing I felt myself being pulled away. I looked up to see Tay pulling me away from the scene.

"To be a lil Nigga you stay in sum shit." He said as we got in the house. I Just chuckled. We were making our way to the snakes since we both had the munchies when carli came up to me.
"Hey mir.when you get here?" She said slurring her words as she spoke. Me and tay looked at each other and laughed.

The party went on. Music blasting,drunk people doin stupid shit, niggas fuckin yatta yatta. Me and Tay don't drink so we just watched and danced as our entertainment. I started to get sleepy and asked if he could take me home so we left. As soon as we pulled up  I went straight to my room. He came in too cuz I guess he was tired.
"Do you wanna spend the night?"I asked. He just nodded his and took off his clothes leaving him in nothing but his boxers. I started to stare a little but I cought myself. I did the same but instead I put on an oversized t and some boy shorts. I then laid down beside Tay. And cut off the light. By this time we already wore off our high. "Tay?" I said in a soft voice.
"Huh"he said in response. "Thank you...for not flipping or doing any dumb shit when I told you about me." I said. He turned his head facing me causing me to do the same. He softly pecked my lips. And then we made eye contact. "Goodnight". He said turning back to the way he was. I turned back around and smiled really hard. "Goodnight"I said as I closed my eyes.