𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

I pulled up to the warehouse and slammed the door since they where all out side smoking.

"Man what y'all niggas want."I said with an attitude while I walked up on Pimp.

He just laughed. "Chill lil bruh we gotta talk bout sum."He said now taking a puff of a blunt.

"Damn nigga is that a hickey?"Sum light skin bitch asked. She was bad I ain't gone lie but mir got my heart on lock.

"Nah somebody just beat me in my neck."I said while I rolled my eyes and she sucked her teeth.

Sage laughed.

"Ahh dis nigga was getting some pussy."Some other nigga laughed.

I rolled my eyes and once I noticed who it was I dapped him up.

"JB what you doing out here don't you got kisds?"I asked. He nodded while blowing out some smoke.

"Yep I got a lil girl now but I had to see what was happening wit my lil bruh."He said I sucked my teeth.

"Man it ain't even dat serious I got it covered."I said

"Whatchu mean you murked dis nigga?"Pimp asked. Dis niggga just got outta the pen and wanna shoot niggas up.

"No but I know who he is."I said taking the blunt from Santana.

They all looked at me like I was dumb.

"Sooooo...."
The redbone said. I mugged the fuck outta shorty cuz I ain't even know her n she all in my business.

"I heard through the grapevine he a crip and if I murk him that could be my head y'all know how niggas do out here so imma get boss blessing first."I said taking a puff from the blunt.

They all sucked they teeth at the same time.
"Plus y'all gotta understand dis a lil nigga he a whole sophomore and he was scared to shoot so somebody had put him up to it. I just gotta find out who."I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"What's his name I might know him."Ole girl said. I looked at her. She really blowin me.

"Ayo what's yo name shorty."I said. She rolled her eyes. "Mulatto. Miss Mulatto."She said while looking me up and down.

I shook my head. "His name is Bryson."I said.

Sage sucked his teeth. "Light skin with a big ass mouth and NLE in the back of his head?"Sage asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

Yeah dats him. "Fuck does NLE mean."I asked. He shrugged.

"He be on the block wit DDG and dem."He said. I nodded my head.

"Ight so we done or what cuz I got shit yo do."I said passing the blunt to JB.

"Man go handle yo business for you have a fit."Pimp laughed.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever."I said walking a way.

When I got in the car I just face timed Mir just to see what he was doin but he ain't answer the phone. So I texted him.

💙M•L•B💙

Wyd

Nun

So y u ain't
answer my call?

Cuz I'm at glizzy
house
                         Oky and he know
                                           bout me
Yeah but I told him
bout what happened
earlier and he just
gone pick about it

Oh Ight when you
leaving?

Y???
                       Cuz I wanna c u 😩

Lml you trynna
pop out??👀
                                        😂where??

Movies wit glizzy
and jay??👀
                                            Jay??🤔

Yeah we back
cool again
                              Ight what time

Ion know imma
get back to you
on that one
                                     Lml Ight 💙
                                                     Read

I closed my phone and started to drive back home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hieeeee

How old y'all is 👀