❕❗️8️⃣❗️❕

~. ~OMNISCIENT~

The young light skin boy walked into the trap and took off his mask. His breathing increased by the second. For this was his first body ever caught...well sapose to be caught. As soon as he walked into the room where everyone was he tried his hardest to calm himself down so the others won't think he was scared. But he was.

"Did he do it?" Darrell asked. He was known as DDG. He was and has been doubting the fact that Bryson could shoot any one. Excusing the fact that his name is Nle Choppa the top shotta, Darrell only saw the young boy as a rookie and more trouble for the gang.

"Yeah but dat nigga bitch ran out so we don't know if he dead or not." Rodrick also known as Roddy said. He was honestly fed up with all of their bullshit and felt the need to give Bryson a chance. After spending time with him,he sees something in him that he once seen in himself. The same thing nipsy saw in him.

"WHAT?!"Everyone yelled in unison. This startled Bryson a bit. All he wanted to do cry. His mom didn't raise him to be this person. The boy was only 16 years old.

"Man dis dat shit I'm talkin' bout you had one mother fucking job my nigga and yo pussy ass can't even do that. All you had to do was aim for the head and shoot. You pose to be a shooter that's what yo ass came here for right?Huh? Oh so what now you a mute?" Darrel spoke now getting in his face clearly angry at the boys actions.

Bryson didn't flinch nor move. "Nah I only came to sell drugs so my moms and my little brother can eat." He spoke with a blank face. The room suddenly filled with silence.

"D chill out man this was once us cut him some slack."Rodarius said. He was a rapper but fell in love with the street life at a young age. People often know him as Rod Wave but in the streets its nuni.

"Man shut yo fat ass up I wasn't talking to you." Darrel said turning his direction towards nuni. "Say slime don't forget where you came from,dat used to be yo ass scared to shoot da glock." Kentrell said with a strong Louisiana accent while pushing Darrel.

Darrell threw a punch and young boy dodged it and returned a punch. Soon the boys came to a full on brawl and Bryson began to walk out.

Roddy caught him by his arm. "Where you going?"he asked "Home. Ion wanna stay here any more I just wanna see my moms." Bryson said. "Imma come wit you just to make sure nun happens ight." He said. He was only 3 years older than him. "Nah it's coo."Bryson said because he feared Roddy also saw him as week and took pity upon him. "I wasn't askin'." Roddy said and began to walk.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with the noise of beeping and initially my breathing. I looked around and noticed my surroundings. The hospital. Then things started to come back to me.

REMEMBERING•
I closed the door behind me. I walked to my car feeling like someone was watching me. As much as I want to forget and move on I love the street life and I gotta stay aware. I opened my door and grabbed my choppa under the seat. I seen a black figure from the corner of my eye I turned around and I was met with a boy with a Glock pointed at me.