𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

I woke up to a sleeping mir on top of me. He was lying on his stomach and one of his legs was over me and I had my hand on his left butt check. I don't know how we ended up in this position but I didn't mind. I seen the expression on his face and it looked like he was having a bad dream. He wasn't scared or anything he was just mad really mad. So I started to rub is booty to calm him and enjoy the moment. Then all of a sudden my phone rang loud as hell.

"Shit." I whispered because he was starting to wake up. I grabbed my phone and seen it was Santana calling me. By this time he was all the way up and got up to use the bathroom. He didn't say anything about the position we were in.

"Hello?"I said in a very raspy voice. "Nigga where the fuck is you at." He lowkey yelled at me. Its 8:40 in the morning and he just now worrying about where I was. NOT A GOOD GUARDIAN. "Chill I'm just down the street at mir house." I said getting up and stretching.

"Mir? You talm bout that lil yellow nigga wit the dreads?"he asked. I rolled my eyes cuz he knew his name. "Yeah." I said. "How you know him?" He asked. "We go to the same school." I said while putting on my pants. "Ohh. Well get yo shit together I'm coming to pick u up in like ten." He said. "Nah I got my car n I gotta take a shower. Where you at?" I said. "Ight. N don't worry bout mines just know I'm coming to get you so you better be ready." He said. "Ight Ight bye." I said as I hung up. I put my shirt on and started to gather my things.

Mir came out the bathroom in nothing but his underwear and I looked up. He was beautiful. I already had morning wood but seeing him in just his panties just boosted me. He was rubbing his eyes. "Where you going?" He asked. "Santana wants to do something today n he's coming to pick me up. Plus I gotta take a shower so." I said. I wanna ask him out but I know it's to early. "Ohhh." He said while walking to his dresser to get his clothes for a shower. "Do you wanna hang out today?" I asked unsure of his answer. "Yeah. What we gone do tho?" He said. In the inside I was fucking happier than a mf.

"Ion know. I ain't een think you was gonna say yes to be honest." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Ouuu can we go to the mall?" He asked with excitement in his voice. I chuckled. "Yeah. Imma call you when Santana is done with me ok." I said grabbing my bag and getting closer to him. "Ight coo bye." He said as I opened the door. " Ight see you later." I said walking out.

~𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙℙ~

Once I got out the shower,I washed my face ,brushed my teeth and made sure I put my bands on my braces. I then got my clothes and got dressed.

I was wearing light washed distressed jeans,a long sleeved gray FUBU shirt and some gray and white high top vans. I was almost done tying my shoe when Santana busted through my door.

"Damn nigga." I yelled because he lowkey scared me. "Didn't you hear me calling you?" He said. What the fuck is up with this nigga because he keep acting like somebody momma. "Nah I had my music playing." I said turning down my music. "Oh."He said sitting down next to me. "Why what's wrong?"I asked. "Nothing i was calling you cause I didn't want to come in the house so we could just go." He said. "Oh were we going and is it gonna take long because I got plans." I said. "Damn. What you finna do?" He asked. "I'm going to the mall wit Mir."

I said tying my untied shoe. "Oh. Nigga you gay?" He asked. "I mean I guess so but It's not like a date or nun." I said grabbing my stuff. "Yeah. Ight. Y'all fucked last night?" He asked. "What nah." I siad.

I kissed him tho. I can't get it out of my head. How soft his lips were. The way he looked at me. I should've depended the kiss but I see him in my future so I wanna take it slow.

"So you spent the night and didn't hit?" He asked. "Why is that so hard to believe. I just figured out I was and now you expect me to be fucking niggas left and right?" I asked while laughing a bit. "I mean nah it's just mir. Like he shaped like a whole female. Like if he didn't have a mustache you would mistake him for a girl." He said he was right I couldn't lie. I shook my head and laughed. "Where we going again?" I asked walking out the door after I grabbed my things. "To the hospital my sister had her baby." He said. "Ohh." Was all I said as I got in the car.